Hectic look at the new clash tactic with 3 af

Before Clash released his 3 AF system, I was in the midst of creating one but I gave up too early.

I like to have a tactic that works for any team.

I haven't tested out his new tactic, but I have it saved.

Is it good?

Before Clash released his 3 AF system, I was in the midst of creating one but I gave up too early.

I like to have a tactic that works for any team.

I haven't tested out his new tactic, but I have it saved.

First game with it 8 - 0

Is it good?

no i have nothing changed in the tactics. I give as many players playing time leaves them praise if they do well after every game

Always interesting to hear how others handle situations differently and how I could adapt my management style.

@Plutte - what is your general rating where anything above it you praise the player after the game? 8.0? 8.5?
Conversely, do you criticize your players after a bad performance as well? If so, what rating and below to you do that for in general?

I’ve seen started a game with PSG looking to get that most goals belts again, will update at the end of the season but going well so far

That's insane nongpete.

Clash is now on this forum. Link to his thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/377896-clash-tactics.html

Shall I continue with this thread lads?

I feel that the Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired is the best tactic for every team possible. It's different to the original - higher press, very attacking, and more aggressive. With the original, you get nowhere near the same results with teams like MK Dons, for example.

Hectic is it possible to make 433 formation this effecttive?

will give this a go with my salford save now i've made it up to the premiership - i have been playing a 4 4 2 counter attack tactic so already have most the players i need for this tactic

That's insane nongpete.

Clash is now on this forum. Link to his thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/377896-clash-tactics.html

Shall I continue with this thread lads?

I feel that the Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired is the best tactic for every team possible. It's different to the original - higher press, very attacking, and more aggressive. With the original, you get nowhere near the same results with teams like MK Dons, for example.

I tried your updates and they were really good!
You should keep this thread going as I think tactic has changed enough to give different movements and play style.
Thanks for great updates!

Sorry to ask this but can you put the instructions for this throw in exploit?
I'm playing FM Touch on Switch and i can't add custom tactics there... at least i don't know how.

Hectic is it possible to make 433 formation this effecttive?
Yes. I've been working on something. Just need to test it with a smaller team and I'll post it.

With the 4-3-3, you'll get more goals and assists with your wingers.

I tried your updates and they were really good!
You should keep this thread going as I think tactic has changed enough to give different movements and play style.
Thanks for great updates!
Cheers for your hard work.

This FM has been painful to enjoy tbh which is why a lot of players rely on set piece exploits.

Look forward toward a 4-3-3 tac, which can defense well......

Love his original 433 V5....however leak liked crazy.

View attachment 21366

Yes. I've been working on something. Just need to test it with a smaller team and I'll post it.

With the 4-3-3, you'll get more goals and assists with your wingers.

Cheers for your hard work.

This FM has been painful to enjoy tbh which is why a lot of players rely on set piece exploits.