Resource icon

Hefna V1 - 3-3-3-1 Asymmetric 113 goals 19 conceded

Looks interesting, think i´ll try it for my next save (Bristol C). In the overview you mention an iwb but there are no iwb´s in the tactic, just two wb with "run wide with ball".

Looks interesting, think i´ll try it for my next save (Bristol C). In the overview you mention an iwb but there are no iwb´s in the tactic, just two wb with "run wide with ball".

Hello mate you know what I didn't even get on to that.... Originally the lwb was an inverted wing back and the left central midfielder was more advanced in the cm and on support rather than the dm position but it just wasn't feeling right then when I dropped the cm to dm and to be more defensive and the lwb from an lwb to a wing back on support it clicked better the support and covering the gaps in transition worked better than when he was on iwb

Let me know how you get on mate, really intrigued if it worked so well just because it was Liverpool or it can work across the board

I´ll keep you posted. What about the wingbacks and the winger? In the screen shot of the tactic they are traditional but in the tactic overview you talk about inverted wingbacks and winger.

Just starting my 3rd season with AFC Telford....only just stayed up tis season so going to give this tactic a go. Will keep you updated

Just starting my 3rd season with AFC Telford....only just stayed up tis season so going to give this tactic a go. Will keep you updated

Nice one mate give the players time to adapt have no idea if it'll work as a plug and play or is a tactic where the plays need to be adapted to it over time and also because its a intense tactic make sure your players work rate isn't poor otherwise there is a chance they just won't put the effort in

I´ll keep you posted. What about the wingbacks and the winger? In the screen shot of the tactic they are traditional but in the tactic overview you talk about inverted wingbacks and winger.
Yeah going to go back and edit that it was originally inverted wingback/wingers but when I wanted more involvement I made the tactic narrow and and changed up the instructions and mentality and slipped my mind as because it was narrow they were doing the job of the inverted if that's makes sense ha

Great tactic buddy, here how it got on in my tests -