hello i am Daniel

Reaction score
hello im daniel i happy to be in this family thank you im from france and if i started a story would read it

welcome daniel:)
you willl have to give more info about your potential story;)

Bonjour, Daniel. Je m'appelle Mike. J'aime chats.. tu aime mon image? ^^) Bienvenue.

Welcome to FM-Base, may your future here be fruitful ;)

Good luck with your story!

Oh, and I speak some French:
Bonjour, un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf dix, je suis une chat :)

Impressed? ;)

Hi Daniel

Welcome to Base.
Hope you have a nice stay here ;)

If you need any help I wont mind but you might be best going to a mod (green name).

And I speak some french :)

hi Daniel, welcome to the community

my second name it`s Daniel too =)

good look with the story

tanks everyone and Bonjour to you to and i impressed sory for spelling mistakes it hard to learn english at school there lots of hard words

Bonjour, J'aimerais lire votre histoire et j'espère que vous avez un excellent séjour à FM-Base, tout le monde ici est très utile (bien plus d'entre eux) :)

Hello, i would love to read your story and i hope you have a great stay at FM-Base, everyone here is very helpful (well most of them) :)

Google translate FTW !

Bonjour Daniel, bienvenue sur les forums FM-Base, nous espérons que vous apprécierez votre séjour ici! Si vous faites une histoire, assurez-vous d'ouverture de poste est bien présenté autrement les modérateurs ici ne l'acceptera pas.

English: Hello Daniel, welcome to FM-Base forums, we hope you enjoy your stay here! If you are making a story, make sure you opening post is well-presented otherwise the moderators here won't accept it.

Bonjour Daniel,

Je mappelle Kieron, J'habite en Irlande et je suis etudiant de francais,

Il y a plein de bonne copains d'ici. :)