Help: Getting a Mixture of English/Spanish Football to Work!

Sorry for late reply, I didn't realise you had posted again :)

It is the crosses which are not getting there, however, most of the time they are being blocked or intercepted.

For example, just played a match against Liverpool, dominated them, Podolski scored and Llorente got an assist and played well :D But when I go in analysis, this is what it shows for crosses:

View attachment 276753

Seems like its Baines with the problem. He had 16 crosses and only completed 2. That is quite bad. Like I said before though,

crossing is not effective against all teams. Play around with his cross from and cross aim instructions. You might end up finding

the balance.

Great news! 1st, Lukas Podolski is finally scoring every other game, but even better, after 763 mins of football without a goal.... Llorente has scored! Albeit it was only in one match, I will have to see if he can put a string of good performances together! Thanks to all of you that helped! :D

(Look at who scored the 60th minute goal!)
View attachment 276775

Great news! 1st, Lukas Podolski is finally scoring every other game, but even better, after 763 mins of football without a goal.... Llorente has scored! Albeit it was only in one match, I will have to see if he can put a string of good performances together! Thanks to all of you that helped! :D

(Look at who scored the 60th minute goal!)
View attachment 276775

I meant to post at the end of the season whether Llorente had come good, but I forgot.... But he certainly has! He ended up with 27 goals in the first season (Arsenals second highest scorer after Podolski!) helping me win the league, FA Cup and runner-up in the Champions League, and midway through January in the second season he currently has 28 goals and 8 assists in 27(+1) appearances!!

EDIT: Just in case anyone was interested...