Help: how to install the analyzer polygonal?

vekn

Reaction score
how to install the analyzer polygonal? I can not. Thanx.

Put the 8.png file into \graphics\analyser_polygon\ if you are using the default skin. If you are using a downloaded skin then you will need to put it in the skins graphics folder...

EG: For Flex09

C:\Users\Sean\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\flex09\graphics\analyser_polygon

It does not change the analyzer polygonal! I put it where you said and nothing. Not making. who else can I do?

Have you unticked use skin cache and reloaded your skin?

Can you link me to the file you downloaded and then I will be able to give you better installation instructions.

What skin are you using?

Try putting it in....

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\data\graphics\analyser_polygon

or

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\graphics\analyser_polygon

I can not, and I put it everywhere (C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\[SKIN]\graphics\analyser_polygon). and nothing, no longer how to install it.
There will be no any program to install the graphics?

pardon my English is not the best. I can not make it work. Thank you, I will stay without the analyzer polygonal.