LiamMurray

Reaction score
i need help getting into a long game i always quit after i find i reason not to like my team such as : Badge,Kits,Colours,Name etc.

The longest i have had a game was 3 seasons with Huddersfield which i really enjoyed and i got to the EPL but i cant get into a game since it corrupted any help getting into a game would be great thanks!

Try getting a blue square north/south team into the premier league

i have never managed to get past first season because i dont like any of the teams.

If it starts annoying or boring you take a break from it do something else until you get the FM craving then carry on, works every time for me :)

Or try going a team who have had a good history been in recent years has fallen :p !

Or try going a team who have had a good history been in recent years has fallen :p !

like who i have tried Forest, Leeds, Boro, Norwich and lots more.

its not boring its just hard to stick to a game.

You shouldn't even be playing FM if you don't like ANY football teams...

i support Rangers but i have played as them in every FM and i don't like the SPL plus if a download a custom league it doesn't feel right or fun.

You shouldn't even be playing FM if you don't like ANY football teams...

thats stupid statement.
I dont like any golf players, but i still play golf on my pc.
One more thing. You are most annoying person on FM. Always judging someone. Your "answer" to his question cant help him, so why are you posting such dumb answers ? I really want to know. Enlight me please.
OT:
Give yourself some task: E.g I played with Burnley. I won it all in 3rd season, and again in 4th etc... I was bored. Now, im playing with Partizan Belgrade, team without big names, big money and big reputation in world. Im trying to win ECC with them without spending more than 3 mil on one player. After that, Im gonna try to increase their League rating, and finaly, make SerbianSuperLeague best in the world. Super hard task. You should try something like that.

Thanks Vanjgal, I'll try to have a think got any suggestions i would rather go in a league i at least know something about though.

Try manage a team in the MLS,interesting league as it is in the form of a championship,has some big names(Beckham,Henry etc.),there is a salary cap system AND you draft your youngsters.

OR you could manage a rival team or something along those lines cos i'm Irish and i'm currently managing Rangers atm and enjoying it...

Last edited:
thats stupid statement.
I dont like any golf players, but i still play golf on my pc.
One more thing. You are most annoying person on FM. Always judging someone. Your "answer" to his question cant help him, so why are you posting such dumb answers ? I really want to know. Enlight me please.
OT:
Give yourself some task: E.g I played with Burnley. I won it all in 3rd season, and again in 4th etc... I was bored. Now, im playing with Partizan Belgrade, team without big names, big money and big reputation in world. Im trying to win ECC with them without spending more than 3 mil on one player. After that, Im gonna try to increase their League rating, and finaly, make SerbianSuperLeague best in the world. Super hard task. You should try something like that.
You just judged me hypocrite. But I meant that if you have a strong distaste to all semi-and professional footballing teams in the world, you might be better off not playing, or maybe make a custom team.

I would suggest trying some challenges or using a custom database.

Thanks Vanjgal, I'll try to have a think got any suggestions i would rather go in a league i at least know something about though.

You said you are fan of Rangers, right ?
So, you must know something about Scottish league. Try with Scottish lower league club. Dont sign any player that you discovered on this forum. Try scouting yourself a little. Dont use "spoilers" like FMRTE and GS. You can do whatever you want.. but remeber, start a task and be determined to finish it ;) ,

Pick a name you like. You can change badge/kits/colours easily......

Try manage a team in the MLS,interesting league as it is in the form of a championship,has some big names(Beckham,Henry etc.),there is a salary cap system AND you draft your youngsters.

OR you could manage a rival team or something along those lines cos i'm Irish and i'm currently managing Rangers atm and enjoying it...

MLS sounds not bad last time i managed celtic it resulted in me spending 140mil on players from like 3rd division and getting them relegated :D

My favourite competition is Champs league i want a team that i can improve there facilitys and stuff and start generating regens and become a world great

i this everytime i start a new game tbh and i still can't do it.

a team with the same colours and a cool name like rangers in england or similar would be good :D

You just judged me hypocrite. But I meant that if you have a strong distaste to all semi-and professional footballing teams in the world, you might be better off not playing, or maybe make a custom team.

I would suggest trying some challenges or using a custom database.

I did judge you and i was right! You need to face the truth. You are annoying ;)

You said you are fan of Rangers, right ?
So, you must know something about Scottish league. Try with Scottish lower league club. Dont sign any player that you discovered on this forum. Try scouting yourself a little. Dont use "spoilers" like FMRTE and GS. You can do whatever you want.. but remeber, start a task and be determined to finish it ;) ,

That is a pretty good idea actually will look into it might load other leagues so even if i get bored i dont start again but just wait for a job offer :)

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

loads of ideas now hard to pick :) not sure about scotland tbh there leagues are terrible only scottish games i watch are Rangers

Scotland = Worst League ever :p

Guess i will keep thinking and investigate some of these ideas. :)

Edit : I do enjoy the English leagues its just after my huddersfield game i found it hard to get motivated i always go for england thats probably why i am getting bored i should maybe try a different county.

try a team in a low league that has good stadium/facilities/players/money. can't go wrong really

What I sometimes do is start unemployed with all top leagues in europe loaded (England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy) and then start unemployed with a past experience of proffesional footballer and dont stay at a club for more than a season.

See if you can also get into international management