Help My Mate Get 'Most Viewed Vid Of The Week' On Youtube.

Video would have been better if BMW @ 1:00 had kept going and run the Plan B wannabe down.

Video would have been better if BMW @ 1:00 had kept going and run the Plan B wannabe down.

Slightly uncalled for if you don't like it don't comment, I guess being a mod means you can spam and be a *** and get away with it though. How is he a wannabe Plan B? Have you not heard plan be recently? Plan B is not a grime artist. I guess your comment means that every aspiring artist is a wannabe of someone that's already established, good one.

He used to be a stand up comedian, this is tongue in cheek. He's been labelled 'the Peter Crouch of grime'.

Last edited:
This is on my phone..

'People say that my bars just random, two goats on a bike that's random, tandem, put em on a sunbed randomly tan them, then you'll see random, mandem'..

'Got a text from the girl I was dating, well when I say dating, I mean looking at her Facebook and masturbating'..

Hilarious. Viewed it about 60 times this week... no joke.

Didn't you make a thread on this yesterday?

Deleted it.

Edit - 2nd video has been added to OP. If you like it or find them funny help him out and give it a watch on Youtube.

Last edited:
Slightly uncalled for if you don't like it don't comment, I guess being a mod means you can spam and be a *** and get away with it though. How is he a wannabe Plan B? Have you not heard plan be recently? Plan B is not a grime artist. I guess your comment means that every aspiring artist is a wannabe of someone that's already established, good one.

He used to be a stand up comedian, this is tongue in cheek. He's been labelled 'the Peter Crouch of grime'.

No - Plan B also sucks & raps about nonsense.

Have you seen him try to sing like that live, safe to say he can't as it's too high pitch, He does rap but he fails at that to.

Yeah I know, I'm not really a Plan B fan but to make the comparison is wrong. Going slightly off topic here anyway...

Slightly uncalled for if you don't like it don't comment.

So you asked for people to watch a video and post their views, and then complain when someone says they don't like it? Good work.

I can't say I found it very enjoyable, but to be honest, my judgement was rather clouded by the fact that I think your attitude is appalling. If someone else had posted it, without your approach, I may have been more open minded.

So you asked for people to watch a video and post their views, and then complain when someone says they don't like it? Good work.

I can't say I found it very enjoyable, but to be honest, my judgement was rather clouded by the fact that I think your attitude is appalling. If someone else had posted it, without your approach, I may have been more open minded.

'Give it a watch for us and if you like it/found it funny watch it on youtube'

What's wrong with my attitude? What you've just said is absolute drivvle and whether you like video or not has nothing to do with how I posted it.

Also he didn't say he didn't like it, he called him a Plan B wannabe and that he wished he got ran over. I don't mind if people don't like just his comments were unnecessary.

Last edited:
'Give it a watch for us and if you like it/found it funny watch it on youtube'

What's wrong with my attitude? What you've just said is absolute drivvle and whether you like video or not has nothing to do with how I posted it.

Wrong.

If Hitler said to you 'Watch Avatar, it's my favourite film ever', you would think to yourself during the film, 'hey, this isn't all that bad... but... it is Hitler's favourite film', so you wouldn't be able to like it.

The same effect happens when I watch the video you just posted.

Although replace you with Hitler, and Avatar with a relatively unappealing and slightly humours video, and there you have it.

Also he didn't say he didn't like it, he called him a Plan B wannabe and that he wished he got ran over. I don't mind if people don't like just his comments were unnecessary.

While Redders comment may have been slightly 'over exuberant', I think the general jist of what he is saying is that he is not fond of the artist, and thinks he is of a similar style to Plan B. While to someone of the trained ear, this may not be a correct comparison of the artists, to someone who doesn't listen to much 'grime' they may seem quite similar, thus the comparison is created. Most artists these days are compared to other artists, mainly because of the lack of individuality on the scene these days?

Last edited:
If that video had Doom music... Not even doom music would justify that!

Wrong.

If Hitler said to you 'Watch Avatar, it's my favourite film ever', you would think to yourself during the film, 'hey, this isn't all that bad... but... it is Hitler's favourite film', so you wouldn't be able to like it.

The same effect happens when I watch the video you just posted.

Although replace you with Hitler, and Avatar with a relatively unappealing and slightly humours video, and there you have it.

LOL. I find it funny how you just compared me to Hitler because I posted a video. I also find it funny how you can make that comparison when you don't even know who I am and have never met be before in your life, meeting another human being involves leaving your 'Moderator' duties and your computer for 5mins to sample the outside world which I feel you may be incapable of.

This might be the attitude he was talking about.

On Topic: Don't like it, seems cheesy and doubt a vid like this would get to most viewed, tbh.

This might be the attitude he was talking about.

On Topic: Don't like it, seems cheesy and doubt a vid like this would get to most viewed, tbh.

So I'm meant to just accept that someone said I was like Hitler? I admit it is cheesy, but it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek so to speak and has got 100,000 views in a week so isn't doing too badly and I accept it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Its not a personal comparison, obviously it's on a different scale.

So I'm meant to just accept that someone said I was like Hitler?

Nobody said you were like Hitler. Comparison and likening are two separate things entirely.

That said, I would rather pull Godwin's Law on this whole argument...