Help setting up 5-3-2 (SW, Wing Backs, AMC and 2 strikers)

Aston Villa is currently 4 in the league with 10 matches to go. I am playing now with Man Utd for the league Cup. Marrone is great at DMC (january transfer). And also Gabby CAN play DLF. Also peruzzi is a great addition at WBR (again January transfer). Ireland really can not play MC, maybe because of low positioning.

Peruzzi is an absolute tank its funny because at the beginning he is rubbish but he improves so much its a joke... I could have got him cheaper if I took the chance earlier but @ 15m in the summer of 2016 he was well worth it...
----------
I am going to start managing two teams now continue my Cordoba gme and take over at Villa Il be using a 3412 at Villa since they are overloaded with CBs... One or two cheeky loans from Cordoba will see us roaring up the table.. ;)

Peruzzi WBR?? i need a WBR how much is he first window? I have 3-5-2 tactic sorta happy with, i am thinking of starting over and take over Palermo ....

I have started a new profile with Palermo.. I sort of used my Crystal Palace save as a test the tactic and make it more stable..... Its early days but my first two competitive games have been great.. i don't get an awful a lot of possession but then I don't have world class players either...

I am thinking about starting a new thread about it a kind of story about my Palermo save... upload screen shots and tactic and update you guys as I play it hopefully you can have an input on what am doing wrong or how i can improve my tactic. keep an eye on my new thread :)

Peruzzi WBR?? i need a WBR how much is he first window? I have 3-5-2 tactic sorta happy with, i am thinking of starting over and take over Palermo ....

Did you buy Peruzzi? Im not sure how much he is at the start think his value is 700k probably pick him up for 1.5-3m maybe Im not sure because it was 4 years into the game I got him and he is amazing had to fork out 15m for him...
Im starting an Aston Villa save using 3-5-2 Im going to try develop three tactics 3-5-2/5-3-2/4-1-2-1-2 Iv used the editor to make Clark a SW, Lowton/Bennett WBs as well so its going to be interesting I made a few players on Villa better as well because I believe they are better than the editor...
Il post back here when I get going you should defo make a story thread if you think you're up to it Il follow it anyway...

Did you buy Peruzzi? Im not sure how much he is at the start think his value is 700k probably pick him up for 1.5-3m maybe Im not sure because it was 4 years into the game I got him and he is amazing had to fork out 15m for him...
Im starting an Aston Villa save using 3-5-2 Im going to try develop three tactics 3-5-2/5-3-2/4-1-2-1-2 Iv used the editor to make Clark a SW, Lowton/Bennett WBs as well so its going to be interesting I made a few players on Villa better as well because I believe they are better than the editor...
Il post back here when I get going you should defo make a story thread if you think you're up to it Il follow it anyway...

no i couldn't sign him, as i cant sign any more non EU players, i already bought Nem and Kweuke ... i will try get him next season for my Palermo side... he looks good i think he will cost about 6-7 million first season if you pay it over 48 months...

hey bud :)

I just assisted veez the other day with his away from home tactic he was struggling with and changed his original tactic and its working a charm now..

if you want, I can look at yours as well and do the same thing?

meaning, send me the tactic as is right at this moment and let me know how you want to play, what you want to see etc and I will see if I can incorporate it into the tactic

Hi bud, have you had a chance to look at my tactic for me? the 3-5-2 wing backs i sent you?

oh ok no problem, you go anywhere nice?

not anything extravagant, just bought a new car and new house end of last year :)

but yeah, went a few nice places, did not leave South Africa though..

planning a Thailand trip or Livorno trip in December though

you have a good one mate?

not anything extravagant, just bought a new car and new house end of last year :)

but yeah, went a few nice places, did not leave South Africa though..

planning a Thailand trip or Livorno trip in December though

you have a good one mate?

oh nice, yes i did thanks (mainly when not playing FM at the moment ha ha) i am planning for a summer holiday :)

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me improve my 352 tactic, i have really been struggling to create one that i am happy with, basically I want a good solid tactic. i have had some success in the Italian league but not anywhere else..
your thoughts on how to improve it would be appreciated..

PS: please refer to above discussion for info with regards how i want to play this tactic. feel free to download the tactic i have created see if you can get it to work please share your thoughts on how it could be improved.

regards