joelymoley

Reaction score
hi guys

This problem is getting really annoying and i dont know what the matter is. Ive reinstalled FM twice now and the problem is still occuring. Everytime when im in a game, this message will pop up and then my FM crashes? Ive tried to search on google for solutions but i cant seem to find anything related to FM so i just thought i could post it here. Ive also attached a picture of the problem.

Thanks alot and i hope you can help me out.

x

try the solutions in my help thread (link in signature)

try the solutions in my help thread (link in signature)

thanks alot mate, ive just tried basically all of them, and when i was in the middle of a game it crashed :( so its still happening.. dunno what else to do..

updated drivers?

yep that was the only one out of your list that i didnt do, i updated my drivers and it still crashed..

do you think it could just be that ive played this save so much that its just got corrupted or something? thats the only other thing i can think of

Last edited:
yep that was the only one out of your list that i didnt do, i updated my drivers and it still crashed..

do you think it could just be that ive played this save so much that its just got corrupted or something? thats the only other thing i can think of
if the save has corrupted, it wouldn't usually let you get onto the match. Could test by starting a new save and seeing if the same issue arises

if the save has corrupted, it wouldn't usually let you get onto the match. Could test by starting a new save and seeing if the same issue arises

ok i will try another save, also it doesnt crash on the first game, it will do a couple of games (like 3-4) then it will crash on the 4th or 5th..

So if another save works then what could the problem be with this one?

ok i will try another save, also it doesnt crash on the first game, it will do a couple of games (like 3-4) then it will crash on the 4th or 5th..

So if another save works then what could the problem be with this one?
have you tried monitoring your temperatures?

core temp. check back on the help thread to get the link

core temp. check back on the help thread to get the link

ok im downloading it now.. im then gonna see what it is to start with then what it goes to when i run FM.

thanks alot for your help aswell mate

It's a runtime error so that would suggest a .netframework issue or like the error says Microsoft Visual C+++ error , try re-installing those to see if it helps.

It's a runtime error so that would suggest a .netframework issue or like the error says Microsoft Visual C+++ error , try re-installing those to see if it helps.

ok thanks alot, im tried reinstalling Microsoft Visual C+++ and that didnt work but ill try .netframework now..

ok with nothing open expect the internet.

TJ. Max: 95C
Core #0: 40C-44C
Core #1: 40C-44C

First game on FM
Core #0: 45-49C
Core #1: 45-49C

This seems pretty normal to me? Any problems?

ill update if it crashes again.

ok with nothing open expect the internet.

TJ. Max: 95C
Core #0: 40C-44C
Core #1: 40C-44C

First game on FM
Core #0: 45-49C
Core #1: 45-49C

This seems pretty normal to me? Any problems?

ill update if it crashes again.
yes those temperatures are fine so we can rule out them being an issue. Im running out of ideas haha

ok ive just had a crash.. exactuly the same as the picture i attached in my first post and it was after the second game, it was showing the teams at the start and then it just crashed.

Nothing was wrong with the temperature there were both around 40-42 so that isnt the problem..

Were really running out of ideas here arent we? lol

ok it got through one game then it crashed on the second game while it was loading the teams? Just thought id post this again and see if anyone else has any clues.

Also ive reinstalled netframework, Microsoft Visual C+++ and FM itself twice now and im still getting these errors, so i really hope someone can help me..

View attachment 225690

Last edited:
try resintalling steam entirely?

hmm yeah could try that, would that mean uninstalling every game off steam tho?

just a quick question, what about uninstalling microsoft visual C+++? because thats what seems to be what the errors are about. would FM run without it?

hmm yeah could try that, would that mean uninstalling every game off steam tho?

just a quick question, what about uninstalling microsoft visual C+++? because thats what seems to be what the errors are about. would FM run without it?
I thought you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it? yes that would require reinstalling all steam games :/ could leave it overnight or something