I thought you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it? yes that would require reinstalling all steam games :/ could leave it overnight or something

well ive reinstalled all my games on steam but i havnt tried reinstalling steam so i might try that.

But what about uninstalling Microsoft Visual C+++ competely? would FM work without it?

I think it's needed to play FM but not 100%. Could always try uninstalling it then trying to play FM. Some games that need it will automatically install it if need be

I think it's needed to play FM but not 100%. Could always try uninstalling it then trying to play FM. Some games that need it will automatically install it if need be

lol i was already ahead of you mate, i uninstalled it and then guess what? i got an error saying the same thing?!?! how can that happen when its not even installed?!

lol i was already ahead of you mate, i uninstalled it and then guess what? i got an error saying the same thing?!?! how can that happen when its not even installed?!
sure you deleted all traces of it?

im not sure either :/ sorry I haven't been able to fix your issue :/ Personally I would sign up (its really quick) and make a post on Build Your Own PC Forums. its the website I used when I had PC issues, they're about 100 times better with PCs and troubleshooting than I am haha. Just tell them the issue and what you've already done and Im sure they will fix it :) they're really friendly and really helpful. My name on there is Buyaboat