• Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 27K
Status
Not open for further replies.

hulmaldo

Banned
Reaction score
I left my disc at my Mum's house!

I've downloaded a crack and am trying to run it, but keep getting a message saying

fm.exe - Unable To Locate Component

This application has failed to start because saAudit2005MT.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

What's the way around this? Do I have to delete the original .exe file (which I renamed fmoriginal)?

Thanks.

go back to your mums house and take then. tbh, you could get banned asking about cd cracks. read the forum rules

you're lucky if someone answers your question before a moderator gets on, because as soon as one of the mods does get online, this thread will be closed and you will be banned permanently for violating fm base rules. rules are there for a reason you know!!

No not funny. You will be banned. Seriously.

I'm only here to find out how to crack the game anyway, anybody can help please e mail [email protected], before the moderator comes hahaha!

Thanks

You won't get any help here. This is a proper FM site. Still not closed?

Oh dear... That is the end of your FMBase career... (6)

If you left the disc at your mums go get it.....

but i think its most likely that you have just downloaded it and have come up with this problem....

You're an honest bunch aren't you?!

My Mum lives in Stoke and I'm at uni in London. Neeeeeeeeeeeed my fix of FM!!!

Stop begging on here mate you aint getting help from us.

A crack is an illegal version which you can get for free.

why would he get banned? hes not asking for a code, so in my eyes nothing is being done wrong

well its the mods choice, none of them are on, anyway i think this is a guy who is banned and made a second account to try to be funny, no one is this ****** stupid,

You arnt allowed to post this shi2 here, and ofcourse u had it, u DOWNLOADED it illegally from intrenet and now u need crack now ull get banded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back