Help with NO CD Crack Please!

• Thread starter Thread starter hulmaldo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 27K
Status
Not open for further replies.
and im pretty sure everyone of us will know how to fix this dudes problem but why should he get away with not paying when we honest folk have

What's stupid about this? Snail mail will take 3 days minimum and I've got nothing to do this weekend! I'm 4 games away from the FA Cup final with the mighty (sh**ey in the eyes of a neutral!) potters.

ianc5571 - you can speak for everyone on here? ;)

[email protected]

ok guys calm down, im not saying this is right, but its a website not a society, if he broke the rules he will get banned, lets leave it at that

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

wow this guy is pathetic, hes trying to get on m nerves, the might ******? wheres stokes history then fool

I have paid for it. I wouldn't believe me either though to be fair.

I'm not going to get into a discussion about the merits of Stoke's history.

btw one last thing if u actually did buy it u probably put the serial so u can play with out CD thats what i did

LGFIRE - I did not do that but I'm going to if I can't get it cracked! How do you go about doing that?

I think this thread could be serious contender for dumbest thread.

i think its rather clever..... nah its not i mean when someone asks how to find the serial number you have to begin to question human intellegence dont you

Not everyone is a computer nerd damo.superman.

I won't comment on the irony of you questioning human "intellegence" lol.

How to crack fm 2010(official way):
Follow this steps:
1.Go to store
2.Buy The Game
3.Istall(I recommend installing via steal so u dont nees cd 2 play )
4.Enjoy ur game!

so i cant spell.... who cares i dont pretend that i can

unlike you who pretends he bought the game when clearly you havent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back