Help with NO CD Crack Please!

• Thread starter Thread starter hulmaldo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 27K
Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE stop commenting cause now ur just spaming this guy ofcourse download the game illegally and now wants crack so i would please ask everyone to stop commenting

How could one pretend to know how to spell? Oh dear damo, oh dear. You're the most racist kettle ever made!

I bought the game. I forgot my disc. Like I say, I wouldn't believe the story either, but if I knew how to sort out a crack I would share the knowledge and help out a fellow gamer. You are the most straight laced bunch of geeks ever to congregate on a forum! I bet you're all scared of downloading music and think that calling someone a "knock off Nigel" is an insult!

You disgust me, we all go out and pay full retail for the game, and you decide to download a illegal cracked version. I say sort it yourself, and I hope it blows up your PC.

Disgust is a strong word. If something as innocuous as illegal downloading digusts you stuartwatson I suggest you never turn on the news or venture outside of your bedroom (which you probably don't).

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

"supports Barcelona" lol, fanboy

ok guys stop commenting, wish someone would close this, and i agree he is a fanboy, a british man or a spanish man should not support man united or barcalona

At this rate it'll be the people making awful comments constantly getting banned...

i just cannot believe a single mod hasn't been online since this thread was made!

If we keep posting **** on this thread then it will still be on the recent threads column when a mod does come on this will finally be sorted

Disgust is a strong word. If something as innocuous as illegal downloading digusts you stuartwatson I suggest you never turn on the news or venture outside of your bedroom (which you probably don't).

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

"supports Barcelona" lol, fanboy

no, i live just outside of Barcelona, so there.
I download my fair share of free music and stuff, but to come on a site and ask for help with a cracked game is like buying a fake Rolex and then sending it to the Rolex HQ in Switzerland and asking them to fix it. And the outcome will be the same, they wont help.
If you want a game, go and buy it, or get your mum to send it to you.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of that robson.

Read previous posts before commenting youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back