mr manager

Reaction score
hello
i have made a folder called graphics , i have made four files logos , facepacks etc . changed the tick thing on the game still no luck , where does the folder graphics have to go

i am have just got them to work

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\players\English Premier League

then dont forget to do what it says on the giude

5) Go onto Preferences and click on Display & Sound (on the left). On this screen untick the box that says Use Skin Cache and tick the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm.

As long as the files are inside

[path to your documents]\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics

They should work as long as you do step 5 as mentioned by Brogie above.

I have a little problem with that folder because i cant find that foulder called graphics i just have db, games, matches, skins, sounds, and tactics...plz help me :D

cheers guys all work now ,apart from the skin , oh well

fella you need to make a folder then put it in the football manager , where all the other folders are , make a folder called graphics

Yeah Antunez, just create a folder called Graphics.

I did exactly as described and it didn't work.

edit: congratulations to me. I win this years dumbass award. I put the files in Program Files/Sports Interactive/FM 09/graphics instead of My Documents...

A question though... what happens if you have 2 photos of the same player?

Last edited:
I did exactly as described and it didn't work.

edit: congratulations to me. I win this years dumbass award. I put the files in Program Files/Sports Interactive/FM 09/graphics instead of My Documents...

A question though... what happens if you have 2 photos of the same player?

Common problem don't worry about it.

If you have more than one then the game just picks one at random and displays it. Well that's what used to happen on previous versions so I don't see it being any different on this one.