Status
Not open for further replies.

tamu05

Reaction score
i've just got him, i think he looks amazing to be good striker isn't it? but i m concerned about his finishing and composure, is there any suggestions to increase his finishing n composure? i kno its too early but comparing to his other attributes, these two things is just annoying,..
thanks in advance

wow! yes train him as a right winger hel be class

i 've read this thread but still i do my own trainings rather than downloading others, so.
and yeah i was also thinkin of retrain him as a winger
thanks

like the others have said retrain him to be a winger AMR or as an inside forward AML

any special tips/training for fininshing, composure?

i might go for right winger coz he is right footed only

make sure you learn him 2 moves. dribble down the right. and get forward whenever possible. crossing 19 is immense. if you have a winger with good mental attributed id get him to tutor him

If he's a striker... with great crossing ability, like others have said retrain him

Personally, retrain him as a AML winger and once he's accomplished there, make sure he players Inside Forward on the right and tell him to cut infield

Last edited:
I'd try to further develop his attributes before training him to a new position, otherwise you'd consume a consistent part of the player's PA. Btw I had a 20 years old striker who improved his finishing and composure from 8 and 9 to 13 in five years. I guess a teenager striker could improve even more in those areas with specific schedules.

If he's a striker... with great crossing ability, like others have said retrain him

Personally, retrain him as a AMR winger and once he's accomplished there, make sure he players Inside Forward on the right and tell him to cut infield

inside forward on the left because if he is inside forward on right he cuts in on his left foot and he is right foot only

inside forward on the left because if he is inside forward on right he cuts in on his left foot and he is right foot only

Yeah I meant left, just realised mistake and edited

now i'm getting confused, which position will be best for him, haha
and i hav no world class right winger (only afellay) whereas on the left i hav mata n reyez if i hav to tutor him

now i'm getting confused, which position will be best for him, haha
and i hav no world class right winger (only afellay) whereas on the left i hav mata n reyez if i hav to tutor him

Haha I meant if it was me personally I'd train him AML and get him to play inside foward and tell him to cut infield

If you need him to cover AMR get him trained there if you're already competent on the left

Last edited:
if you need an AMR train him there as a winger

Status
Not open for further replies.