Status
Not open for further replies.
set individual training to increase composure or finishing :p

thanks for suggestion, me too think he woud be perfect for aml but i'll see how it goes, cheers

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

yeah just started finishing training for his individual training focus, cheers

if it was me, i would just sort out his attacking training to very high and see how he develops over 2 years.
loan him out after the 2nd year and with him being a striker and not re trained he should grow into an immense player. maybe like rooney.

oh and Mcclair from man utd is an amazing attacking coach to have.

i just bought him so i'll only retrain him abt 1 yr later, bt with mouthwatering tecknical attributes,i think he would be better as a winger and btw, rooney immense? haha

cant understand why you would want someone to cut inside onto there stronger foot but then cant shoot anyway. the guy has crossing 19! seriously right winger. look at the stats. dont want to waste a talent like that mate

cant understand why you would want someone to cut inside onto there stronger foot but then cant shoot anyway. the guy has crossing 19! seriously right winger. look at the stats. dont want to waste a talent like that mate

But if he's naturally a striker and his finishing stats improve he could be deadly

hit the nail on the head with IF finishing and composure at 7 and 8. it would take to long to train and still theres no guarantees, wheras as a right winger he will be a world beater in no time, just needs to learn a couple of moves

hit the nail on the head with IF finishing and composure at 7 and 8. it would take to long to train and still theres no guarantees, wheras as a right winger he will be a world beater in no time, just needs to learn a couple of moves

Oh yeah I know, I completely agree

But.. I'd take this risk to see if it did improve and could end up with a goalscoring winger, that's just me though

IGNORE everyone that says high attack training, that only increases passing creativity and one or two others. Stick his training up 20 clicks on shooting + individual training on composure first then finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.