amar.razali

Reaction score
I cannot play Football Manager 2006 anymore because when I play the game, suddenly my computer will say that this game has low in memory and I have to quit some memory. Then, the game will exit automatically.

What should I do? Please help me.

Thanks.

Make sure that you have closed 'all' other programs so that your memory is available.

It still doesn't work..

Eventhough I already closed all the program, the game still has problem. Suddenly a pop up will show up saying that my game is running dangerously in low memory and I have to free some other memory.

Please help me!

Thanks.

Help

I'm using Intel(R) Pentium(R) M Processor 1.60GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM. Right now, I just use 34% of my space.

last option , re-install / re-format your window

It sounds like your low on virtual memory. Unfortunately i cant remember how to change which processes use your virtual memory or how to change your memory cache. If i come up with something i'll post it

Okay, I'm just here to say I've had the same problem in like CM2002/2003. Somehow then, I got it fixed after numerous internet searches, but now, I don't remember. There was like one specific thing I needed to turn off of all the files the computer starts up. I'll get back to you when it comes back to me

some times it can happen if you get really far into a file and the file needs to create regens it seems to take more memory that way what season are you in ?

I realise this thread is quite old but I've just seen it for the first time and may be able to help, if you are still having the problem Amar.

I agree with boozad, it sounds like a virtual memory issue. To increase Virtual Memory, assuming you are running XP, right click on your 'My Computer' icon on your desktop and select the 'Advanced' tab. Next click on the 'Settings' button nder the heading 'Performance'. Once again select the 'Advanced' tab. Down at the bottom of the windo you will see a section titled 'Virtual Memory' and by clicking on the 'Change' button you can adjust your Virtual Memory, I think the default setting for this is usually 10% of the overall size of your master hard drive. If you have plenty of available space, set your Virtual Memory to the maximum allowed. If your problem persists then try the good old "Format C:\" :)

Hope this helps mate.