Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
The reason I posted the title as 'Help!' for this thread is that I have two questions I need to ask.

1.) I get quite angry when I feel I lose unfairly and usually end up quitting the game - is there any tips you can give to stop this?

2.) I am struggling to get decent players for teams that are in League 1, like Walsall or Brighton. Anyone know of any decent players that would be willing to come to League 1?

Much appreciated
Andy :D

Reaction score
Yassine Abdellaoui has been brilliant for me at Plymouth, along with Pablo Ricchetti and Lukas Dosek. All above league 1 standard, and available on free's.

Reaction score
The reason I posted the title as 'Help!' for this thread is that I have two questions I need to ask.

1.) I get quite angry when I feel I lose unfairly and usually end up quitting the game - is there any tips you can give to stop this?

2.) I am struggling to get decent players for teams that are in League 1, like Walsall or Brighton. Anyone know of any decent players that would be willing to come to League 1?

Much appreciated
Andy :D
1. Stop being a bad loser :p, be patient with your tactics, even have a look around the forum at some succesful tactics you can download.

2. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/who-should-i-buy-sell-t21700.html - Have a look in here there are plenty of threads for goos league 1 players to buy etc.

Reaction score
1) stop being a spolit brat, play the game :) real managers cant quit the game when they are losing and start again!
2) if you search, you will find lots of information about players :) so please Andy, search :)