andyconor

Reaction score
The reason I posted the title as 'Help!' for this thread is that I have two questions I need to ask.

1.) I get quite angry when I feel I lose unfairly and usually end up quitting the game - is there any tips you can give to stop this?

2.) I am struggling to get decent players for teams that are in League 1, like Walsall or Brighton. Anyone know of any decent players that would be willing to come to League 1?

Much appreciated
Andy :D

Yassine Abdellaoui has been brilliant for me at Plymouth, along with Pablo Ricchetti and Lukas Dosek. All above league 1 standard, and available on free's.

The reason I posted the title as 'Help!' for this thread is that I have two questions I need to ask.

1.) I get quite angry when I feel I lose unfairly and usually end up quitting the game - is there any tips you can give to stop this?

2.) I am struggling to get decent players for teams that are in League 1, like Walsall or Brighton. Anyone know of any decent players that would be willing to come to League 1?

Much appreciated
Andy :D

1. Stop being a bad loser :p, be patient with your tactics, even have a look around the forum at some succesful tactics you can download.

2. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/who-should-i-buy-sell-t21700.html - Have a look in here there are plenty of threads for goos league 1 players to buy etc.

1) stop being a spolit brat, play the game :) real managers cant quit the game when they are losing and start again!
2) if you search, you will find lots of information about players :) so please Andy, search :)