Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermanchides

Reaction score
REQUEST THREAD NOW CLOSED

NO REQUESTS TO BE SUBMITTED UNTIL THE THREAD IS REOPENED

I have been asked on my logo megapack thread if i would do requests for logos. So here is my request thread. I will only do logos in the following style (just like the ones in my megapacks). So please dont ask for any different styles.

Please read the following rules when requesting (failure to do so will mean your request will be ignored):

1. DO NOT under any circumstances use the logos i create here in your own packs for download unless you have requested my permission beforehand.

2. Only 3 logos per request - any more and i will not do your request

3. Please provide a picture of the logo when requesting

4. If you require a config please state so and you must include the Unique ID otherwise i will not make the config file.

5. Logos will be created in 180x180 and 20x20 as standard. Please do not request any different sizes!

6. Logos will only be creating the style you see in my examples. Please do not request a different style.

7. Do not request a whole league pack of logos - these are done on this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club-competition-logos/87306-hermanchides-club-logo-packs.html

8. Fantasy logos will be created but only if enough pictures and descriptions are provided. I will choose whether or not i can fulfill the request or not.

9. Please DO NOT request logos via my private messaging - any requests sent that way will be ignored

Examples of work:

View attachment 220652View attachment 220653View attachment 220654View attachment 220655View attachment 220656View attachment 220657View attachment 220658View attachment 220659

Last edited:
I'll start with some A-League Fantasy Sides;

First is Geelong City

View attachment 220975

Second Canberra United

View attachment 220976

Third Tasmania United

View attachment 220977

You mentioned no complete leagues. Now you know my obession with the Australian State level sides. If say I wanted the Victorian Premier League done, would it be easier for me to post them three at a time on this thread or one request on the club logos thread? As they're a fairly obscure league will you want me to post pictures of the logos (which I have) on that thread as well. It's just that seems more messy for you as I'd be posting 10-12 team logos plus any comp logos all at once on the on the other thread. While here I'll be posting just three at a time. Let me know whats best for you.

lol - you have an obsession for Australian state level sides??? get out of here :p lol

As its you i will give you special consession and let you request a full league. Best way to do it is post in this thread saying what the league is and attach a rar file with all the logos from that league (if you could rename the files with the name of the team should i need to check for extra graphics). To keep this thread from getting "messy" I will then upload the league in my usual fashion (on fm downloads) and put a link on my logo pack thread.

hows that sound?

:
geelong.png
geelong_s.png
canberra.png
canberra_s.png
tasmania.png
tasmania_s.png

Last edited:
lol - you have an obsession for Australian state level sides??? get out of here :p lol

As its you i will give you special consession and let you request a full league. Best way to do it is post in this thread saying what the league is and attach a rar file with all the logos from that league (if you could rename the files with the name of the team should i need to check for extra graphics). To keep this thread from getting "messy" I will then upload the league in my usual fashion (on fm downloads) and put a link on my logo pack thread.

hows that sound?

Sounds good, ok lets give it a try. I would like the Victorian Premier League (bet you never saw that coming).

I never saw that coming at all mate lol. Anyways I have attached a rar to this thread at the moment. Added a config file for the logos but that doesnt include coding for the league logos as couldnt find the id for those.

Here are a few from the rar...

View attachment 221090View attachment 221091View attachment 221092

The VPL is 130188 in the default database. Victorian State League Div 1 is 15020175, Victorian State League Div 2 North-West is 15022116 & Victorian State League Div 2 South-East is 15022468. I was going to use the League logo for the VPL & the FA Logo for the others as there is no comp logo for them. But doing worry I used FM Graphics Guru to add them to the config file.

You did them super fast, & they look good to. That satin finish makes them look cool, almost like varnish. Are you ready for another? Hows Victorian State League Division One sound?

I've included two logos for Fawkner, Langwarrin & Preston as I wasn't sure which was the best version. I'll let you decide.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
Montreal Impact MLS 2012

Hermanchides,

Great work you do for fm-base, I have most of your graphics.

I am Montreal Impact on FM2012, and i've scouted the internet for months for they're new logo and kit for the MLS but can't find it anywhere. Would you be able to make them for me? I would appreciate it so much if you could. I'm having trouble attaching the files so i'll copy and paste the urls below. Hope you can do a job for me, thanks mate.

If it's easier, i'll happily e-mail you the images instead.

Montreal Impact Away Kit: Redirect Notice

Montreal Impact Home Kit: Redirect Notice

Montreal Impact 2012 Logo: Redirect Notice

Hermanchides,

Great work you do for fm-base, I have most of your graphics.

I am Montreal Impact on FM2012, and i've scouted the internet for months for they're new logo and kit for the MLS but can't find it anywhere. Would you be able to make them for me? I would appreciate it so much if you could. I'm having trouble attaching the files so i'll copy and paste the urls below. Hope you can do a job for me, thanks mate.

If it's easier, i'll happily e-mail you the images instead.

Montreal Impact Away Kit: Redirect Notice

Montreal Impact Home Kit: Redirect Notice

Montreal Impact 2012 Logo: Redirect Notice

View attachment 221383View attachment 221384

kits here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/77629-hermanchides-kit-request-thread-158.html

montreal.png
montreal_s.png

Last edited:
The VPL is 130188 in the default database. Victorian State League Div 1 is 15020175, Victorian State League Div 2 North-West is 15022116 & Victorian State League Div 2 South-East is 15022468. I was going to use the League logo for the VPL & the FA Logo for the others as there is no comp logo for them. But doing worry I used FM Graphics Guru to add them to the config file.

You did them super fast, & they look good to. That satin finish makes them look cool, almost like varnish. Are you ready for another? Hows Victorian State League Division One sound?

I've included two logos for Fawkner, Langwarrin & Preston as I wasn't sure which was the best version. I'll let you decide.

Many Thanks

Victorian State League Division 1 complete:

View attachment 221428View attachment 221429View attachment 221430

Excellent, I'm not sure what I'm more impressed by, your logos or kits. You have a talent for both. These are exceptional, very professional looking.

Ready for another? Take your time if you need to. Victorian State League Div 2 South-East

Thanks mate - i prefer standard default type logos, nothing much changed, so that is why i came up with the slight satin, effect - just gives them a little something without changing them completely :)

Here we go :)

View attachment 221907View attachment 221908View attachment 221909

Thanks mate - i prefer standard default type logos, nothing much changed, so that is why i came up with the slight satin, effect - just gives them a little something without changing them completely :)

Here we go :)

View attachment 221907View attachment 221908View attachment 221909

Me too, the satin finish adds a "cleaness" to the image. I've always prefered the logos are they supposed to be, to me your logo packs are what SI would use if they where ever to notice football clubs this far down the football rankings.

Next league whenever your ready is Victorian State League Div 2 North-West. Thats it for Victoria after that we go to sunny Queensland! There are two Logos for Ballarat Red Devils, the first is their home logo the 2nd is their away logo.

As always many thanks I appreciate the time & effort you put into creating these logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.