Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have this Dynamo Kyiv Logo instead of the old one?
:
dynamo.png
dynamo_s.png

Last edited:
Can I get the config? I'm not sure what you mean by unique id though.

Can you create me a forum logo? If so can I have a green circle with a football inside it and below outside the circle can I have the text FM Pitch in black.

Can I get the config? I'm not sure what you mean by unique id though.

Every team, player, staff etc has a unique id number assigned to it in the game. If you go into preferences on fm2012 there is a setting that says show unique id number. Tick that and next to the team name on the team info screen will be the unique id. Alternatively you can check for it in the editor. havent got access to fm on this laptop so i cant get it for you.

Can you create me a forum logo? If so can I have a green circle with a football inside it and below outside the circle can I have the text FM Pitch in black.

Usually only make logos for teams in fm.... but had a go for you...

fmpitch.png

Last edited:
Thanks. Love it. I will use it for my forum.

EDIT: Do you know why it won't show up on my forum? It comes up as a square with little shapes in it.

Sorry mate i have no idea. End of the day i just make graphics for FM not for forums.

New rule added:

1. DO NOT under any circumstances use the logos i create here in your own packs for download unless you have requested my permission beforehand.

Mainly because of one member who has created a B-Teams graphics pack which uses my kits pulled directly from my kit packs without my permission. I have asked for the pack to be taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back