Herritys hoffenheim story

• Thread starter Thread starter Keith
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 102K
ok lads so wat team shall i be in belgium im thinking standard liege

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

any1 suggest any1 in belgium

ok lads il continue for the time being

salhiovic leaves the club after he refused to renew his contract..

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

ivic olic joins hoffenheim on a free transfer.

olic was 3rd top goalscorer last year in the bundesliga he was behind both ba and ibisevic

Last edited:
Well done with your story mate, youve done really well. Russia sounds good if youre gonna do a new one. They have a few good teams there like Zenit, CSKA, Spartak, Lokomotiv etc

im thinking about taking a break from afc higbury, do a good story with pictures and ****, what u think keith?

Keith I really like this thread but if you are still thinking of starting in Belguim, go Charleroi. Real good challenge. Obviously don't go them if you wana go a big side but they are a good mid table side and I made them champs after 3 seasons!

thanks

im not too sure wat league to pick

i might finish fm09 with my beloved man utd and try win my first cl

wat u think

Last edited:
Whatever floats your boat Keith. Make sure to do a thread on it though, your threads are always very interesting :)

good luck make a thread earlzi

i hope theirs a whole new section just for stories next year it will be great

me too, i will do keith, you decided who your going to be ?

with a story of the month poll aswell in the story section

i think im going to be man utd

Last edited:
right im gonna go wigan i think, and attempt at making my own tactics, they usually fail, but im just gnna igve it a blast before fm2010 to try get the just cz i dnt like dl them anymore. its just ultr confussin to me tbh haha

alri lads at some stage i will be making a hoffenheim story in fm2010
maybe in a FEW weeks from now
hopfully this could get moved to the fm2010 story section so i could continue using the same thread

cheers​

Back