Herritys hoffenheim story

• Thread starter Thread starter Keith
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 102K
when i played with them, in first season i bought enyeama, rat, gignac and hoogland! together it cost me around 10M, and i finished 4th, it was a great season for me, and i should tell you that the two best strikers in the league were my gignac and ibisevic,...
hope you will be as good as me, maybe better :-D
good luck

vs

german cup semi final

venue

kaiserslatern stadium​

key player..

dario damjanovic (kaiserslatuern)​

key player...

demba ba (hoffenheim)​

battle of the fans

vs

The DFB-Pokal (Deutscher Fußball-Bund-Pokal) or German Cup is the most important football competition amongst men’s German club teams after the Bundesliga championship. It is held once a year, with 64 teams, 36 from the Bundesliga and2nd Budesliga and 28 from the amateur clubs, from all over Germany participating in the competition. The amateur teams which qualify for the competition are the winners and runner up of the three smaller regional tournaments. Names are drawn in order to determine which team has the home advantage. The final stage of the competition has been held at Olympic Stadium in Berlin ever since 1985.

The DFB-Pokal - A Trophy worth fighting for
The prize for winning the DFB-Pokal is a trophy which weighs 12.5 pounds and has the name of the winning club engraved in it. It made out of hot gold plated sterling silver. The DFB emblem is located in the middle of the trophy. The material value to the DFB-Pokal trophy is about 100,000 Euros.

hopfully updates l8r lads

Last edited:
good luck hope you win the cup i got to the final with cologne once lost 2-0 to bremen though

cheers it would be a great achievment for me just to get to the final

but to win it would be great

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

semi final
kaisterlautern 1 hoffenheim 2 (aet)

summary
they took the lead early on then
in the 2nd half we equalised through
a placed shot on the edge of the box
by sejad salhiovic

then in extra time ibisevic scored a header from a corner.
but then our sub semoli gave away a penalty but our captain pulled off
a great save .

final

werder bremen vs hoffenheim
2nd may 2009

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

...............................................vs..................................................

bielefeld 1 hoffenheim 2.....obasi and demba ba

werder bremen vs hoffenheim (german cup final)​

key player

demba ba

key player
diego​

vs

thank sonos it will be incredilby tough agaisnt a bremen team that im sure will win the league

werder bremen 0 hoffenheim 2...........ibisevic and tom wiese og

man of the match...ibisevic

keith herrity"today is a remarable day for hoffenheim this is the clubs first ever trophy and wat we have done is absoulty great.who would have thought in august we would be here now.credit goes to werder bremen for putting up a great fight and we wish them the best of luck in our campaign
scenes of the final below!!

hoffenheim german cup champions 2008/2009

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

league game ....!!!!

hoffenheim 3 koln 2....ibisevic x3

man of the match...ibisevic

still a 7pt gap between me and bayern who are 5th im 3rd on goal diffarence.only 4 games left

well done winning the cup keith !! (:
keep up ur doing a very good job

thanks im delighted with my team this year all i need to do now is finish top 3 and it will be my greatest achievement ever in the fm series..winning a cup and qualifying for the champions league:)

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

schalke 2 hoffenheim 0

very bad game and performance hopfully we can pick our selfs up and we are still on course to qualify for the champions league

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:28 PM ----------

hoffenheim

remaining league games..

hoffenheim 1 wolsburg 0....ibisivec
gladbach 1 hoffenheim 0
hoffenheim 3 herta berlin 1..ibisivec x2 and demba ba

okay i have finished the season and i have finished............2nd a great year for me as i also won the german cup. so hoffenheim who were expected to be in a relagtion battle have finished second 4pts behind champions bremen. champions league football at hoffenheim next year.

okay i have finished the season and i would like to thank every single 1 of u who have followed me the whole way through this story. i will post screen shots tommorow and i will have a little award cermony .

im not too sure if i will carry on updating but if peope want me to continue updating this thread i defo will then

thank u all
keith

well done! very nice place in the league, for a suposed underdogs team that shocked the bundesliga!! not to mention the cup win hehe
if u keep updating i'll surelly keep following
best of luck mate

nice story i followed from beginning, awesome season
well done!

player awards..

top scorer..Demba ba...

player of the year..Diego..

Manager of the year...Schaaf..

my player of the year..JUan manuel mata..

best game of the year.. vs biefield .... 7-1

..............................................................................................

Champions.. bremen

german cup champions. hoffenhein

for following lads!!!

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

im not too sure wat my next game will be lads but i might make another story with it

Last edited:
please keep updating, maybe do a more detailed look at your champions league games instead, so tghat ou don't have to put as much time into it as u usually do. please keep going and keep up the good work mate! everytime i come online i look at this thread first!

fantastic work Keith, im 5th with Notts in L1. Did ya get the message i posted on your page?

you've done great,and this is a brilliant thread,if you continue updating i'll be following

Back