HOFFENHEIM VS WOLFSBURG​

MAN OF THE MATCH

salhiovic​

im over the moon with this result the lads battled away and even after missing a penalty earlier in the game we neverlet our heads drop.
A SUPER SUPER SUPER WIN TODAY​

Last edited:
Great win vs Wolfsburg. The league's yours!

Great win, I think everyone agrees when I say, 'The League is yours'

Jo for the player of the year award maybe?

u got some real good players like demba ba, jo, salihovic is alright too, team is good

gotta win the league

HOFFENHEIM VS FRANKFURT​

MAN OF THE MATCH

obasi​

IM Delighted that we got the win today,We have gone 12 games unbeaten and are lying top of the table going into the new year.WE have a winter break for about 3weeks now so we can rest up and concentrate on the new year​
"Keith"​

I'm 100% sure the Hoff are going to win the league. Jo, Jo, We all love you!!!!!!

I'm 100% sure the Hoff are going to win the league. Jo, Jo, We all love you!!!!!!

LOL you're a Liverpool fan right? ;)

Keep it up Keith, I EXPECT you to win the league :p

MID SEASON UPDATE​

TOP SCORER: JO 20 goals
MOST ASSTS: carlos eduardo 7
BEST PERFORMANCE: 2-1 WIN OVER WOLFSBURG
LEAGUE POSTION: 1st
HIGHEST AVG. RATING: JO 7.44

JO top scorer and highest avergae rating​

Carlos eduardo most aissts​

Best performance 2-1 win over wolfsburg​

MANAGER THOUGHTS​
A great first half of the season for us.WE have played some great football but we have another hard second half of the seaon to go ,The hard work starts now​

Last edited:
good to see jo getting of his ***, wish he could do that for city

i wish jo could do that at everton, such a shame ...........

anyways nice update

HERRITY PRAISES CLUB FANS
The Fans have been super since i have arrived they never complain and sing right to the end wheter were losing or winning.They are truly our 12th man on the field.Now its up to the players to give the fans back somthing by winning the german budesliga​

miehneffoh9981.jpg

Last edited:

BREAKING NEWS

DEMBA LEAVES HOFFENHEIM

Reports coming in from hoffenheim are that barcelona have signed Demba Ba on a free transfer.The deal will go through at the end off the season.Demba ba signed for barcelona for a free because his contract was expiring in july.

Demba ba its a dream move for me im sorry to the fans for the way things were handled but i assure to give evrything in my performances in my last few months here

OUTRAGE!!!

HERRITY" Its an outrage i will not be leating barcelona get away with this im very angry at the way they have POACHED our players and this is not over.I wont let this lie down.
What gives them the right to do this??
ITS A SCANDALL!!!!!!!​