Hoffenheim 4 Leverkusen 0
Demab ba x2
jo
Gustavo
Dortmund 2 Hoffenheim 1
Commper
Hoffenheim 0 Scahlke 5

Manger thoughts
Overall im happy with the month and performances but of course the last two result espically the schalke performance will have to be addressed.But we have got a good lead at the top and lets hope we keep that

Wow unlucky losing Demba Ba like that mate. Keep up the good work though

Certainly an weird looking table Keith, good 7 point lead though gives you a bit of headway, just don't do a Keegan at Newcastle, Bayern must be sacking a lot of Managers at the moment, the club must be in turmoil, got any January targets in mind?

Certainly an weird looking table Keith, good 7 point lead though gives you a bit of headway, just don't do a Keegan at Newcastle, Bayern must be sacking a lot of Managers at the moment, the club must be in turmoil, got any January targets in mind?

no im in febuary now bud..i had no money at all though but next year im going for a complete revamp

Keep Up The Good Work.

1st in the league is super good job. :D

427651_206x261.jpg

DEMBA BA HOFFENHEIMS CARRER OVER
Demba has suffered a torn medial ligarment in the knee which will rule him out for 7weeks.With only 6 weeks left in the bundesliga calendar Ba's carrer at Hoffenheim looks to be over

DEMBA BA" im really upset i wanted to leave on a high

HERRITY" Its a big loss of course but we must carry on.I wish demba ba all the best in the future and it was a plessure o work with the kid

HSV VS HOFFENHEIM

MAN OF THE MATCH

ibisivec​

Quick UPDATE​

HOFFENHEIM VS NURMBERG​

HANNOVER VS HOFFENHEIM​

BAYERN VS HOFFENHEIM

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

obasi​

Quality result vs Bayern. Big blow losing Demba Ba for the final games but I'm sure the title is yours.

Really interesting and some great results. Unlucky about Ba.

unlucky about ba. i would've offered him to clubs if i knew he wasnt gonna sign. nevertheless, im sure you have adequate cover for him and thus you wouldnt be too badly affected ^^)

KAISERLAUTERN VS HOFFENHEIM​

MAN OF THE MATCH

Martin jaissle
MANAGERS THOUGHTS
A great win for the lads and the fans its not an easy place to get a result but we dug deep and got our rewards​

QUICK UPDATE!!​

HOFFENHEIM 2 GLADBACH 1
JOx2

STUGGART 4 HOFFENHEIM 1
Vuckevic

HOFFENHEIM 1 WERDER BREMEN 1
JO

HOFFENHEIM 2 BIEFEILD 1
TOSIC
JAISSLE

Last edited: