Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Hey everyone, I'm new

Reaction score
Hey my name is Jacob, I'm live in NZ and I support Man Utd. I started playing FM with 2010. However, I'm not very good at 2011 so I'm looking to learn :)

Reaction score
Ewwwww. New Zealander! Also a Man U supporter, even worse!

Nah, welcome to the forum, get ready to get addicted!

Support Wellington Phoenix?

Reaction score
welcome mate.

im from perth and follow oxford united.

you follow the a league?

Reaction score
I'm a bit of Phoenix supporter but I moved to Wellington earlier this year so I'll probably become more of one and pay more attention to the A-League next season as I can actually go to some of the games :D

Reaction score
I'm sorry to go off topic. But Brissy Roar, undefeated for 32 games :wub: Beaaaaaaasts.

Reaction score
I'm sorry to go off topic. But Brissy Roar, undefeated for 32 games :wub: Beaaaaaaasts.
We came close but alas :'(

See you in the final (6)

On topic: There are lots of nice people here. You are sure to feel welcome :)
And you will never want to leave...

Reaction score
We came close but alas :'(

See you in the final (6)

On topic: There are lots of nice people here. You are sure to feel welcome :)
And you will never want to leave...
haha i agree with the never wanting to leave bit. im addicted and ive only been on here for a week

Reaction score
welcome to the 1st day of the rest of your life pal...... muwwhahahahaahaa (evil laugh)

on a serious note, on behalf of the staff here at Fm-Base, a warm welcome to this fantastic site :) stick to the rules and you will have a great time here, there are MANY talented people here with hundreds of quality downloads that I am sure you will find very useful...

if you want to have unlimited downloads and not have to wait to donwload you can sign up for a premium membership at as little as 4 pounds :) plus you will have a cool blue name and a star :)

feel free to ask anyone you see with a green name for any help and we will put you in the right direction