Hey everyone, I'm new

MinstrelHam

Reaction score
Hey my name is Jacob, I'm live in NZ and I support Man Utd. I started playing FM with 2010. However, I'm not very good at 2011 so I'm looking to learn :)

Ewwwww. New Zealander! Also a Man U supporter, even worse!

Nah, welcome to the forum, get ready to get addicted!

Support Wellington Phoenix?

welcome mate.

im from perth and follow oxford united.

you follow the a league?

I'm a bit of Phoenix supporter but I moved to Wellington earlier this year so I'll probably become more of one and pay more attention to the A-League next season as I can actually go to some of the games :D

I'm sorry to go off topic. But Brissy Roar, undefeated for 32 games :wub: Beaaaaaaasts.

I'm sorry to go off topic. But Brissy Roar, undefeated for 32 games :wub: Beaaaaaaasts.
We came close but alas :'(

See you in the final (6)

On topic: There are lots of nice people here. You are sure to feel welcome :)
And you will never want to leave...

We came close but alas :'(

See you in the final (6)

On topic: There are lots of nice people here. You are sure to feel welcome :)
And you will never want to leave...

haha i agree with the never wanting to leave bit. im addicted and ive only been on here for a week

welcome to the 1st day of the rest of your life pal...... muwwhahahahaahaa (evil laugh)

on a serious note, on behalf of the staff here at Fm-Base, a warm welcome to this fantastic site :) stick to the rules and you will have a great time here, there are MANY talented people here with hundreds of quality downloads that I am sure you will find very useful...

if you want to have unlimited downloads and not have to wait to donwload you can sign up for a premium membership at as little as 4 pounds :) plus you will have a cool blue name and a star :)

feel free to ask anyone you see with a green name for any help and we will put you in the right direction