Hibernian F.C. - Breaking the Old Firm

Hoping to get this story back up and running soon. Been really weighed down with college work and revision. Doesn't help that my laptop is currently away getting fixed, hopefully Currys don't wipe it again :mad:

AUGUST
Hibernian+Motherwell

Undefeated Start Goes On
Hibs Stun Russian Giants

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 1st Leg

FC Vaslui 0 - 4 Hibernian
Griffiths (2) & Craig (2)

Although they aren't a well known side I was surprised by this, mainly due to non-OF Scottish teams reputation of being absolute pants in Europe. Two Liam Craig free-kicks, a cheeky lob over the keeper and latching on to a defensive error by Griffiths all but guarentee us the tie

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg

Hibernian 2 - 2 FC Vaslui
Hanlon & Wotherspoon

Rested a few key players as I felt confident of securing the tie (A Hibs manager confident... wtf?)

Hibs win Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 6 - 2 (:p) on Agg

St. Johnstone 0 - 0 Hibernian

Hardly Surprised at all, most of the squad was knackered after the Euro tie so I drafted in some players from the U-19 squad

Europa League Playoff 1st Leg

Hibernian 1 - 0 Rubin Kazan
Craig

Tried to be defensive to hold of the strong Russian opposition, a 72nd Liam Craig free-kick stuns the Russians and wins us the first leg, hoped we could stay strong and get a draw in the seconds leg (turns out we didn't need it)

Hibernian 2 - 1 Motherwell
Stokes (2)

A good win and a good display from Anthony Stokes in his first full Hibs match since returning from Glasgow Hibs

Europa League Playoff 2nd Leg

Rubin Kazan 1 - 4 Hibernian
Marcano (OG), Griffiths (2) & Robertson

Ummm..... did that really happen? Was busy at the time so I holiday'd this gae and prepared for the worst when I got back. Was absolutely shell shocked.

Hibs win Europa League Playoff 5 - 1 (shut it) on Agg

Europa League Groups Decided

They've thrown us to the wolves (no not the team) with the group stage draws

Thrown in with German side HSV, French side LOSC Lille & Russian side Lokomotiv Moscow

View attachment 336785

Two wins and a draw so far in the Premier League, not bad considering we've also played in Europe

View attachment 336786

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

13craig.jpg

LIAM CRAIG

What more can I say about him, best free-kick taker in Scotland (IMHO), scored his share of goals and set up nearly all the rest.

TRANSFERS

IN

Brad Smith on loan from Liverpool

Martin Angha & Clint Hill are free transfers to strengthen defense

And finally hot prospect Ryan Gauld in from Dundee United for £550K
View attachment 336784

OUT

Christian Cargill, Robert Wilson And Dean Horribine all join Clyde, Falkirk & Cowdenbeath respectivly on loan

Tom Taiwo signs for Wycombe Wanderers for £14K whilst Martin Scott & Scott Smith leave on free transfers

really enjoyable story! was considering doing a hibs game (second team, best pal is a fan) but not sure if i'll stick it out. Keep it up but, will follow if I can

Weeeeeeee'rrrrrrrrreeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

SEPTEMBER
Paul+Heffernan+lobs+the+keeper+in+the+Kilmarnock+v+Hibs+game

Another undefeated month

Hibs stun Russian giants...Again!

St. Mirren 1 - 2 Hibernian

Stevenson & Stanton

Delighted with this win, always struggle away to St. Mirren, especially since they've got some good players

Hibernian 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Ferguson

Lucky to draw this (Even though it was mainly a youth side I played), Barry Ferguson goal in the 86th minute stole a win from Aberdeen and gave us a draw

Europa League Group C

Hibernian 3 - 0 Lokomotiv Moscow

Stokes & Griffiths (2)

Another shock, was expecting a massacre vs Lokomotiv. Stokes and Griffiths proving to be a dealy partnership by setting eachother up and scoring

Scottish League Cup 3rd Round

Queen of the South 1 - 2 Hibernian

Caldwell & Handling

Slightly understandable, a few players tired and there was Under-19s & 21s international friendlys so I had a set squad.

Kilmarnock 0 - 1 Hibernian

Stokes

Tough game but Stokes continues his fine form since returning along the M8

Another undefeated month; 2 wins from 3 League games, a win against Lokomotiv Moscow which surprised me. And through to the next round in the League Cup

Didn't get any screenies for this month, or the next month.... or the month after that. Screenies will return in December, I promise

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

SNA1909AA-280_892138a.jpg

Anthony Stokes

Since his return he has worked his socks off, scoring goals and setting them up

Lovin the story, unlucky on the title last season, coulda had a treble

OCTOBER
Hibs-v-Hearts-group-winner-celeb_2869607.jpg

Win against Lille but get beat by HSV

Another undefeated month in the League

Europa League Group C

Hamburg SV 2 - 0 Hibernian

Should've expected this. Yes we've beaten two big Russian sides but HSV are a whole new level

Hibernian 1 - 0 Hearts

Rogne (O.G.)

Last minute own goal by Thomas Rogne causes me to start cackling like Freddy Krueger (Seriously I got told I sounded like him)

International Break Friendly

Hibernian 1 - 2 Wolves

Handling

Not to disappointed, side of players who weren't picked gave a Premier League side (funny since they're in League 1 IRL) a real tough game

Hibernian 1 - 0 Livingston

McPake

James McPake tips his head to his old team in their first game at Easter Road since being promoted... just happened to head the ball into the net at the same time

Europa League Group C

LOSC Lille 0 - 1 Hibernian

Griffiths

Was shocked by this result. Lille's groups games vs HSV & Lokomotiv both ended in 5 - 1 (shut it!) wins for them. An Sparky embarasses the keeper by lobbing him from outside the box

League Cup Quarter Final

Hibernian 2 - 0 Hearts

Griffiths, Wotherspoon

Very pleasing end to the month, win vs Lille and through to the League Cup Semi's with a win over Hearts.

Again no league screenies

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

354868_1.jpg

LEIGH GRIFFITHS

Already looks like a candidate for our player of the year, has been on a rampage against defences.

NOVEMBER

Dundee-United-v-Hibernian-Jorge-Claros-left-c_2905942.jpg

Jam packed month in which we only lose in a friendly

Draw vs Lille

Dundee United 2 - 2 Hibernian

Griffiths & McPake

Shaky defence again, took a 2 - 0 lead only to draw when they score on the half hour mark then equalise five minutes from time

Europa League Group C

Hibernian 1 - 1 LOSC Lille

Griffiths

Starting to think we can qualify from this group, only beaten by HSV so far and we've beaten and drawn against two big clubs

Hibernian 2 - 1 St. Johnstone

Craig & Handling

Great comeback after conceding early. Also pleasing to see young Handling on the score sheet

International Break Friendly

Hibernian 0 - 2 Middlesbrough

Meaningless friendly so meh, only thing I care about in this friendly is keeping players fitness up.

Hibernian 1 - 1 Celtic

Hanlon

So unlucky to draw, Celtic took an early lead before Hanlon heads in a corner. Griffiths had a 88th minute goal chalked off

Inverness CT 0 - 1 Hibernian

Stokes

Very 50/50 game vs Caley; we had chances, they had chances. We scored , they didn't.

Holy cow look at this, I actually have a league table screenie, YAY!

View attachment 364186

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

354868_1.jpg

Leigh Griffiths

Turned up for every game he was involved in, scored some beautiful goals and caused trouble everywhere

Finally up-to-date.

Cheers for the feedback

DECEMBER

St-Mirren-v-Hibernian-Steven-Thompson-header_2901802.jpg

Another unbeaten month

Hibs do the unthinkable..Twice

Scottish Cup 4th Round

St. Mirren 2 - 2 Hibernian

Handling (2)

Was willing to risk fielding a youth/reserve side in the Scottish cup since we had Lokomotiv next

Europa League Group C

Lokomotiv Moscow 1 - 4 Hibernian

Griffiths, Griffiths, Griffiths aaaannnnndddd Griffiths

Unbelievable Jeff! An absolutely amazing performance from the team in this match, not just Griffiths. Scored early on, they pulled one back. We then just went on a ramapage till the end.

Proof is in the pudding!....or screenshot

View attachment 364215

Motherwell 2 - 3 Hibernian

Caldwell, Angha & Wotherspoon

A good performance, went behind twice and equalised twice before Spoony slots in the winner with 11 minutes to go

Scottish Cup 4th Round Replay

Hibernian 1 - 0 St. Mirren

Griffiths

Pleased to be through in the Scottish Cup, hopefully we can retain it. Although I wouldn't be surprised if when we eventually do win it IRL we have to wait another 110+ years to win it again

Aberdeen 0 - 2 Hibernian

Griffiths, Stanton

Griffiths just refuses to stop scoring. Scared that he's unavailable to play vs HSV due to suspension.

Europa League Group C

Hibernian 3 - 1 Hamburg SV

Thomson & Stokes (2)

.........I have the right to be smug. Seriously though I was panicking; we took the lead early, they equalised mid-way through the 2nd half before Stokes scores two late goals, including a lob over the keeper.

View attachment 364214
We finished 1st in the Group, I'm not joking. Was expecting to finish last but first?!

Screenie proof

View attachment 364212

Hibernian 2 - 1 St. Mirren

Griffiths & Hanlon

Another pleasing result. Griffiths makes up for his suspension & Hanlon scores a cracking head. Good comeback after going 1 - 0 down early

Hibernian 1 - 0 Dundee United

Griffiths

And he just refuses to stop scoring. Boring match with little action except Sparky's goal, which was the ultimate poachers effort; Chalmers tried a back pass to the keeper, Sparky gets the ball, skins the keeper and taps it home

League Table Screenie GO!

View attachment 364216

Oh and I just remembered. In the first Knockout stage of the Europa League we got drawn against Italian giants A.S. Roma

View attachment 364213

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

timclancyhibernian.jpg

Tim Clancy

Yes I know, Griffiths was a goal machine this month but Clancy was just unbelievable, an absolute rock in defence and actually set up a few goals with long passes that caught the opposition flat-footed

Little notice

I would like to point out at this moment that the reason for my sucess this month, especially in Europe, is due to a tactic that I nicked from stonecold. I switched after the Lokomotiv game to the Juventus 4-5-1 tactic that stonecold is using. I apologise to anyone I have hurt with these actions. I claim full responsability for my actions.

:(

JANUARY
Hibernian-v-Dundee-Gary-Harkins-hold-off-Alan_2946470.jpg

Month of Consistant Results For Hibs

Finally Beaten Though :(

Hearts 0 - 0 Hibernian

Very boring game with very little highlights. Not even a sending off to make this game exciting

Dundee 2 - 4 Hibernian

Handling (2) & Craig (2)

A good win against Dundee, always good to see young players like Handling getting on the score-sheet. Craig also with two cracking free-kicks

Celtic 1 - 0 Hibernian

Sniff... sniff... another unbeaten run comes to an end.

Hibernian 2 - 0 Kilmarnock

Thomson & Wotherspoon

A good bounce back from the boys. After a ten day break to get fitness back after the fixture congestion and we dominated Killie. Also injured Boyd (teehee)

Hibernian 3 - 1 Inverness CT

Hanlon, Gauld, Thomson

Think I may have found another good free-kick taker in Gauld. 30-yard bullet free kick that won goal of the month.

Livingston 1 - 3 Hibernian

Stokes, Cairney & Stanton

Consecutive wins by the same scorelines, very pleasing. Found out that young Stanton loves a last minute long shot

Hibernian 2 - 0 Dundee

Wright-Phillips, Robertson

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I picked Shaun Wright-Phillips up on the free for a small wage since he'd been free for a while. Left the defence for dead and curled *** round the keeper. Bargain!

Still second in League. Celtic are beginning to pull away, doesn't help that they simply refuse to lose

View attachment 364956

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

45957_ryan%20gauld%20L.jpg

Ryan Gauld

Very young but very, very good player. Breezes past the opposition and possesses a deadly free-kick. Caused many, many problem this month.

TRANSFERS

IN

Only brought in Romainian right back George Ogararu on a free after Clancy's season was ended from injury.

OUT

Callum Booth - Oldham £55K

Ross Caldwell - On loan at Hartlepool till end of season (Loan fee £500 p/m)

Luke Rowan - on loan at Airdrie till end of season

Christian Carghill - on loan at Hamilton till end of season

Robert Wilson - on loan at St. Johnstone till end of season

Richard Davidson - on loan at Fleetwood till end of season

FEBRUARY
_67827920_hibs.jpg

Really Rough Month

Knocked Out Of Europe Despite Win Against Eventual Serie A Champions
Scottish League Cup

Hibernian 2 - 2 St. Mirren (St. Mirren win 4-2 on penalties)

McPake & Wright-Phillips

Disappointed to be knocked out of the League Cup, was really wanting to retain it. Makes me doubley want to win the Scottish Cup nw

Celtic 1 - 0 Hibernian

Not again. Two in a row against Celtic with the same scoreline. Can see them running away with the League this year

Scottish Cup 5th Round

Hibernian 5 - 2 Livingston

Harris, Gauld, Stokes (2) & Hanlon

Good, solid win today. Two lapses in concentration gave Livi some hope but Hanlon and Stokes shot down those hopes

St. Johnstone 0 - 0 Hibernian

Surprised this game didn't have a goal, plenty of chances but players seemed to think they were playing Rugby with the amount of times they were skying the ball

Hibernian 0 - 1 Motherwell

Don't enjoy losing, especially at home. Players pulled off the accelarator and Higdon punished us.

Europa League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg

A.S. Roma 2 - 0 Hibernian

Can't really complain, Roma are a vastly superior side and losing 2 - 0 didn't really bother me.

St. Mirren 1 - 1 Hibernian

McGivern

Played a reserve/youth team with some experience thrown in. So can't complain bout result

Europa League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg

Hibernian 1 - 0 A.S. Roma

Craig

Yes we lost, but we beat Roma... who are currently top of the Serie A... We went out, but we went out in style

Roma win 2 - 1 on AGG, Hibs eliminated

Celtic beginning to pull away as we only pick up two points this month.... TWO points!

View attachment 364969

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

No One

Very disappointed with this month. Yes we got knocked out by Roma, but the League results were unacceptable. In most of them we were dominated and showed no fight or desire to win, jammy defending and rubbish shooting stopped us from losing.

note: I'd like to point out that Leigh Griffiths was injured in the League Cup Semi-Final last month, hence why we didn't score alot in February, mainly cause all other strikers can't shoot at all & Stokes seems very lazy.

MARCH

Leigh-Griffiths-Dylan-McGowan-Hearts-v-Hibern_2881576.jpg

Improvements in Performances

8 Goal Edinburgh Derby

Scottish Cup Quarter Final

Inverness CT 0 - 3 Hibernian

Thomson, Stokes & Robertson

Much better already, team actually passed the ball and moved about, result: we score goals, we win, we progress to the Semi's.

Hibernian 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Wotherspoon

Game of penalties. Aberdeen got a clear penalty on 10 minutes, scored by Fallon. Then a FM penalty (Doesn't look like one but for some reason it is) on 75 minutes. Then we get a penalty on 90+2 minutes, tucked away by Spoony

Hibernian 4 - 4 Hearts

Griffths (3) & Gauld

What a comeback. Went 4 - 0 down in first half (Was very tempted to exit FM completely). Then Griffiths scores right after kick-off. Gauld scores a free-kick from the edge of the area. Then two quick penalties from Griffiths marks an epic comeback and a hat-trick for Sparky on his return from injury.

Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Hibernian

Stokes

Really tough game. Defence keeps making mistakes and letting opposition players in. Stokes heads in after Ryan Gauld hits the bar from a free kick but Barry Ferguson scored an own-goal just before half-time

Celtic really pulling away now. Hoping we can at least qualify for Europe since our title challenge is all but over

View attachment 365125

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

0,,10290~11799417,00.png

Kevin Thomson

Thommo has been sensational this month. Bossed the midfield and only minor injuries could stop him. Even managed to get himself on the score sheet in one game

YOUTH INTAKE

Since March is the month of youth intake I might aswell do a section on it. No players to really talk about, one or two keepers but no one I can see staying with us for the long-term

APRIL
Inverness-v-Hibernian-Andrew-Shinnie-Jorge-Cl_2871892.jpg

Another Loss to Celtic

Into the Scottish Cup Final

Hibernian 3 - 0 Livingston

Griffiths (2) & Cairney

We absolutely battered Livi. Two first half goals from Sparky. Was looking to finish this way before Bob Tiffoney (Youth Intake) played a beautifully weighted pass to Cairney to stab home

Inverness CT 0 - 0 Hibernan

Boring, boring game. Absolutely nothing happened. Barely any highlights bar a few corners & free-kicks

Scottish Cup Semi-Final

Hibernian 1 - 0 Motherwell

Griffiths

Exciting game, end-to-end stuff which culminated in us getting the only goal from a Griffiths free-kick

Hibernian 1 - 2 Celtic

Stokes

Almost had a good comeback after going 2-0 down after 10 minutes. Stokes hit on back before Celtic parked the bus.

Celtic retain the title

View attachment 365317

Player of the Month

0,,10290~11227045,00.png

Leigh Griffiths

All-but single handedly destroyed Livingston and sent u through to the Final. Probably would've played better against Celtic if he wasn't suspended

MAY
_63837451_griffiths.jpg

Qualify For Europe

Scottish Cup Will Be Done In Next Post

St. Mirren 1 - 1 Hibernian

Cairney

Very boring game, we went ahead and a costly lapse in defence allowed them to equalise

Hibernian 1 - 1 Hearts

Craig

Another boring game, they scored a jammy goal and we were staring at defeat before Liam Craig curled the ball into the net from a free-kick on 85 minutes

Hibernian 2 - 1 St. Johnston

Wotherspoon & McPake

Improvement from the last two games. Wotherspoon scored early on before May equalised two minutes later. McPake headed the winner from a corner 13 minutes from time.

Inverness CT 2 - 3 Hibernian

Handling, Harris & Cairney

Having picked my team for the final which was 3 days away, I fielded a completely rotated squad. Looked like I was going to pay for it before Cairney latched onto a pass from Harris and curled it under the keeper

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
0,,10290~11226929,00.png

Paul Cairney

Paul played very well this month after being ruled out for the rest of April after the Livingston game.

PLAYER OF THE SEASON
0,,10290~11227045,00.png

Leigh Griffiths

What more can I say about Sparky, it shows when he doesn't play just how important he is to us since we don't perform nearly as well as when he does play.

SPL MANAGERS

With it being the end of the season, here is who is in charge of whom in the SPL

Aberdeen - Gareth Southgate
Celtic - Neil Lennon
Dundee - Kenny Shiels
Dundee United - Lee Clark
Hearts - Stale Solbakken
Hibernian - Me
Inverness CT - Terry Butcher
Kilmarnock - Pat Bonner
Livingston - Alan Thompson
Motherwell - Dougie Freedman
St. Johnstone - Steve Lomas
St. Mirren - Derek McInnes

League Tables

Final SPL table looks like this. Ross County return to SPL

View attachment 365363

Man City retain Barclay's Premier League. Sunderland, Ipswich & Blackpool replace West Ham, Reading & Nottingham Forest

View attachment 365362

Real Madrid win Spanish BBVA by quite the margain

View attachment 365358

Bayern Munich retain Bundesliga

View attachment 365360

A.S. Roma (who we beat) finish top of the pack in Italy

View attachment 365359

Lyon pip PSG to the Ligue 1 title by three points

View attachment 365361

At. Madrid destroy Man United to claim the Champions League crown

View attachment 365357

Arsenal win Europa League crown beating A.S. Roma on penalties

View attachment 365356

SCOTTISH CUP FINAL

THE TEAMS

150px-Hibernian_FC_logo.svg.png
celticBadge_large.jpg

THE VENUE

Hampden-Park-001.jpg

HAMPDEN PARK

CAPACITY: 52, 063

THE PRIZE

17ScottishCup1.jpg

THE MATCH

1ST HALF

GOAL - LEIGH GRIFFITHS

Hibs take the lead just after the half-hour mark with a lovely long pass from Shaun Wright-Phillips, Griffiths races past the Celtic dfence to tap it past Forster

GOAL - GARY HOOPER

Celtic equalise just before half-time after Lassad draws the two centre-backs to him before release Gary Hooper for a simple one-on-one finish

2ND HALF

GOAL - LEIGH GRIFFITHS

Hibs re-take the lead on the 70th minute with Barry Ferguson playing a cool pass to Griffiths who curls it past Forster

GOAL - LEIGH GRIFFITHS

Leigh Griffiths grabs his hat-trick and secures a consecutive Scottish Cup for Hibs. Ryan Gauld chipped the ball over the Celtic defence, Griffiths latches onto it before putting it past Forster

Very, very happy to retain the Scottish Cup. A much harder season from last; Celtic ran away with the League & we failed to retain the League Cup (which Celtic won). Everytime I win the Scottish Cup in FM kinda makes me more depressed that we just can't win it in real life

Hibs+fans.jpg

Didn't get a screenie as I've already started next season. I did however get match highlights, all be it in terrible quality.

[video=youtube;01NaG5_QsNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NaG5_QsNQ[/video]​

PRE-SEASON
HibsTrainingCentreI.jpg

Encouraging pre-season

Make it through to the Europa League Play-off

Man United gift us two players (one who stonecold is familiar with)

Hibernian 1 - 1 Hamburg SV

Armstrong

Signed Armstrong the day before and he makes an immediate impact against our old Europa League rivals

Queen of the South 1 - 0 Hibernian

Pre-season so I'm not entirely bothered. Always get results like this in Pre-season

Annan Athletic 0 - 2 Hibernian

Griffiths & Stanton

Thinks starting to take shape, new signings coming in aswell so it's very encouraging

Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round 1st Leg

Hibernian 4 - 2 KR (I'm not going to attempt to spell their name)

Griffiths, Armstrong (2) & Gauld

Pleasing result which gives us a massive edge. Very pleasing to see Armstrong grabbing goals on his professional debut aswell

Clyde 1 - 1 Hibernian

Griffiths

After the Europe game I can't complain. Except for the fact that Griffiths got injured

Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg

KR 0 - 3 Hibernian

Hanlon, Stokes & Armstrong

Is Armstrong trying to be top scorer before the season has begun? Anyway vey pleasing to be through to the next round

(Hibernian win tie 7 - 2 on AGG)

Hibernian 0 - 3 Valencia

Not surprised so not disappointed. Coming off a Europe game against a really strong Spanish opposition, was expecting to lose

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 1st Leg

Hibernian 2 - 1 VPS

Stokes & Gauld

Why are we getting paired with people who have to abbreviate their name? Anyway strong performance with a lapse in defence gifting them an away goal

Hibernian 1 - 1 RC Lens

Hanlon

Final pre-season game in-between Europe games. It was after this game that Parent Club Man United gifted us two reserve players

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg

VPS 1 - 2 Hibernian

Wotherspoon & Bebe

Two late goals from Spoony and Bebe guarentee the win after it was looking like we'd be dumped out on away goals

(Hibernian win tie 4 - 2 on AGG)

TRANSFERS

IN

Stuart Armstrong - Free

Bob McHugh - Free

Jermaine Jenas (as a Player/Under 19's Manager) - Free

Bebe - Loan from Man United

Ryan Tunnicliffe - Loan from Man United

Brad Jones - Loan from Liverpool

OUT

George Ogararu - Released

Dean Horribine - Chester - Free

Barry Ferguson - Northampton - Free

Luke Rowan - Queen of the South - Loan

Paul Grant - Released

Euan Smith - Dunfermline - Loan

John Okafor - Morton - Loan

Jamie Beaton - Livingston - Loan

Christian Carghill - Sheffield United - Loan

Shaun Wright-Phillips - Ipswich Town - £150K

Ben Williams - Chester - Free

Bradley Donaldson - Stenhousemuir - Free

Richard Davidson - Hartlepool - Loan

AUGUST

0,,10284~9284454,00.jpg

Through to Group Stages

very strong start to the League

Hibernian 3 - 1 Dundee United

Gauld (2) & Hanlon

Very satisfying start. Gauld got injured but not before putting his old side to the sword

St. Mirren 0 - 0 Hibernian

Not surprising, fielded a reserve-ish side due to having a mid-week Europa League Play-Off

Europa League Play-Off 1st Leg

Hibernian 2 - 1 Academica

Bebe & Robertson

A win but Academica got a vital away goal. Have to concentrate for the next leg

Inverness CT 1 - 3 Hibernian

Wotherspoon & Armstrong (2)

Armstrong's strong start to his Hibs career continues.

Europa League Play-Off 2nd Leg

Academica 0 - 2 Man Un-....Sorry, Hibernian

Bebe & Tunnicliffe

Two Man United loanees on the scoresheet, hence my confusion... or **** attempt at humor, which ever way you want to look at it

St. Johnstone 1 - 6 Hibernian

Griffiths (2), Tunnicliffe & Stokes (3)

Ummmm....... wow. Was expecting a tough game but this... THIS?! Utterly amazing way to end the month

View attachment 368272

Second in the League after August but have a substantial goal difference, especially after the St. Johnstone game

View attachment 368271

EUROPA LEAGUE GROUP STAGE

I thought we'd be thrown to the wolves like last season, this season they made us tickle a sleeping tiger

GROUP E

View attachment 368273

View attachment 368274

View attachment 368275

View attachment 368276

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Ryan-Tunnicliffe-Manchester-United-Profile-Pi_2874157.jpg

Ryan Tunnicliffe

Thanking the stars that Man United sent him on loan. Been an absolute machine for us. Constantly tackling, making space, passing the ball around and scoring goals

TRANSFERS

IN

Tchen-Sseu Lorentz - Free

Peter Odemwingie - Free

OUT

Gregor Horn - Hartlepool - Loan

Danny Hanlding - Sheffield United - Loan

Lewis Stevenson - Dundee United - £75K

Ross Caldwell - Morecambe - Loan