Hibernian F.C. - Breaking the Old Firm

SEPTEMBER

Rangers-v-Hibernian-at-Ib-005.jpg

Absolute domination

Score 14 goals in a week

International Break Friendly

Stoke City 1 - 1 Hibernian

Robertson

Pleasing result against a team who were 4th in Premier League, even if it was a friendly

International Break Friendly

Hibernian 2 - 1 Spartans

Griffiths & Stokes

Not too bothered since it's a friendly

Hibernian 0 - 0 Motherwell

A draw but we did need to rest players for our first Europa League Group game

Europa League Group E

Torpedo Kutaisi 0 - 3 Hibernian

Cairney (2) & Hanlon

Pleasing start to our group, however it seems Inter destroyed Bordeaux as we're 2nd & they're 1st

Hibernian 2 - 1 Celtic

Stokes (2)

A pleasing comeback, especially since the 2nd goal was in the 90th minute

League Cup 3rd Round

The Rangers 0 - 6 Hibernian

Hanlon (2), Griffiths (3) & Armstrong

Premier League material they say, HA! Absolutely destroyed them infront of the Ibrox "faithful"

View attachment 368321

Dundee 2 - 6 Hibernian

McHugh, Armstrong & Griffiths (4)

Went 2 - 1 down before Armstrong equalised before half-time. Second half was the Leigh Griffiths show

View attachment 368320

At the end of September we are top of the League with an already impressive goal difference

View attachment 368319

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
banned_1436539a.jpg

Leigh Griffiths

Who else? I know other could stake a claim but Griffiths was abso-******-lutely unstoppable

I just remembered this after making a board request in game.

The club was taken over back in August. Tache left and in place is Mr. Neil Gibson. I kept my job and they gave me the ability to choose a feeder club. Two achievements without even trying, back of the net!

Sadly though finances don't really change. Where's a rich oil baron when you need one?

Very interesting and doing well!!! Dont worry about money, you ll get some soon as you re on the way to success.

UPDATE

Sadly this story has had to be abandoned. My computer crashed again and my hard-drive got wiped. Despite having Livedrive all my FM games came up as corrupted.

I do intend to start another Hibs story soon and carry on with it until FM 2014 comes out (maybe even after it comes out). It will be up to date so it will be the Scottish Premiership & Hearts will be on minus 15 points *snicker*. Going to me using LFCMarshall's summer update which I've been updating as there's things such as kit designs and kit numbers which don't get edited (small things which is understandable if you're trying to edit quite alot of things each day for it)

So keep an eye out for the new story and hopefully it's third time's the charm (H)

Actually miffed at this. Was doing really well; winning trophies, upsetting bigger sides in Europe, signing players Hibs normally wouldn't get a sniff at... good times :'(