Hicks cannot sue in US over LFC

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Former Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has been blocked from suing in the US over the sale of the club last year.

More...

Good to hear. Can **** off and die in a ditch.

Good. Maybe this jewb will get the message soon?

Ha. Dickpole. He'd never dare show his face over here again, surely.

It was always a long shot. Thank God.
I suggest Liverpool counter-sue for defamation over the past couple of years.
Would love to see that **** penniless.

I hope he dies.

You silly fat ****.

Hicks is a ****.

Hope you get the message, Dick.

i know everyone hates him but lets keep it remotely decent

What an imbecile he is. Hope everyone one of your businesses crash.

I swear it said he won the right to sue RBS on Sky Sports News earlier.. Maybe I'm wrong XD

Horrible fat *****.

Why can't he just let it go? He's lost all respect that every other businessment will have towards him.

It was always a long shot. Thank God.
I suggest Liverpool counter-sue for defamation over the past couple of years.
Would love to see that **** penniless.

Broughton and RBS, as part of this ruling, have been given the all clear to sue the pants of him if he keeps repeating his 'epic swindle' claims. Which is nice. ;)

Got to love British judges. The judgement here is very funny in places - just stays on the right side of "I'm politely calling you a liar and a perjuror Mr.Hicks, stop trying to **** me about",

Put up or shut up time now for Hicks.He must be standing on the edge financially (well in terms of being a billionaire (lol) as opposed to having assets in his wife's name. Mills/RBS vs Gillett may be the next round of this. Gillett is in deep financial doo-doo it would seem and Mill will want their money back.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

I swear it said he won the right to sue RBS on Sky Sports News earlier.. Maybe I'm wrong XD

A number of news outlets need to hire someone who can read a judgement. Though one does wonder whether Sky has an agenda here because no-one can be dense enough to read that judgement in a way which would suggest Hicks has the right to sue. He has the right to ask for more information (discovery), but any legal action must be taken in the UK as the judgement hammered home several times.

Isn't the title of this thread wrong ? I'm pretty sure I heard on sky sports and correct me if I'm wrong but that he could sue but he would have to come over to the UK first and ask a judge for permission to sue abroad..? I'm certain that's what they said on SSN

Isn't the title of this thread wrong ? I'm pretty sure I heard on sky sports and correct me if I'm wrong but that he could sue but he would have to come over to the UK first and ask a judge for permission to sue abroad..? I'm certain that's what they said on SSN

He asked permission of the judge in Britain and got his answer today. The judge laughed for ten minutes, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, 'No".

He asked permission of the judge in Britain and got his answer today. The judge laughed for ten minutes, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, 'No".

Dunno what I was listening to then XD from what I had gathered he was allowed to sue but had to ask thats all I had heard owell HAHA to him :D

I hope he buys a second home in Liverpool for major lols.