ive only jsut started with it my self click the link, takes you to a full tactic breakdown and results

Another one:

Tactic name: MODERN WARFARE 4-2-3-1 KILLER PASS_FINAL (15.2.1)
Site posted: FM-Thai
Link: http://www.fm-thai.com/board/index.php?/topic/118497-1521final-21158-modern-warfare-4-2-3-1-killer-pass-final-%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A7-%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84/
Formation: 4-2-3-1
modern_warfare.jpg

Came across this one quite a while ago but only started using it lately in my journeyman save. I can 100% confirm that this tactic produces some of the best football to watch of all the tactics I've tried. Scoring is certainly not an issue either as you are constantly making cccs.

My main gripe with this tactic though is that it is vulnerable to counter attacks and conceding goals in literally ONE way! The lack of any defensive player between the cms and cbs, combined with the attacking wingbacks mean that you are always vulnerable to that diagonal through ball inbetween your wingbacks and your centre backs. It's literally the only way you concede goals. Been trying to fiddle around with it without taking away from the attacking nature but as of yet no luck

Seriously think this could be the best 4231 if not the best tactic out as soon as somebody finds a fix. Im certainly trying!

Came across this one quite a while ago but only started using it lately in my journeyman save. I can 100% confirm that this tactic produces some of the best football to watch of all the tactics I've tried. Scoring is certainly not an issue either as you are constantly making cccs.

My main gripe with this tactic though is that it is vulnerable to counter attacks and conceding goals in literally ONE way! The lack of any defensive player between the cms and cbs, combined with the attacking wingbacks mean that you are always vulnerable to that diagonal through ball inbetween your wingbacks and your centre backs. It's literally the only way you concede goals. Been trying to fiddle around with it without taking away from the attacking nature but as of yet no luck

Seriously think this could be the best 4231 if not the best tactic out as soon as somebody finds a fix. Im certainly trying!
For me the previous version is little bit better

my bad white Europe... someone else posted and then u commented it and then when i went to go comment on it posted inside of the quote lol

Last edited:
I was reading somewhere that the best tactic for a lower league team is a 4-4-2 anyone know a good 4-4-2 tactic...