The only file i can figure out there is an actual chelsea save?!

EDIT: Found a .fmf near the top.

Last edited:
http://www.fmkorea.com/130314407

So far, so good with this 4-2-3-1.

(the save file is available at the bottom of the post)

oxjd3P5.png

Arsenal, first season.

oxjd3P5.png

Arsenal, first season.

Great results Crane I am having gd results in Southampton save What training do you use ? (cant work out what the fmkorea site suggests at what time.) thanks

Great results Crane I am having gd results in Southampton save What training do you use ? (cant work out what the fmkorea site suggests at what time.) thanks

Don't worry about copying whatever training the creator is using (on any tactic). Use what you deem fit for you own squad.

Please can you post the link here, i dont speak korean :)
Thanks in advance

Decided to try this tactic with Chelsea. It does score a lot but the defense is not that impressing. I dont know how he managed to keep the goals conceded that low. I havent changed anything and use that tactic home and away. As you can see I have only played 10 competitive games so far, but here are the results
View attachment 785500
40 goals scored and 12 goals conceded in 10 games.

Will keep testing for the entire season and see how it goes

It seems you concede most of your goals on the road. I will give this tactic a try tonight, I don't know what mentality it uses, but maybe try and use a less attacking version away from home (sorry if stating the obvious).

http://www.fmkorea.com/130314407

So far, so good with this 4-2-3-1.

(the save file is available at the bottom of the post)

ASweet Jebus. Thought I would give this a real Bastige of a first fixture on my Aberdeen save.

Away to Celtic! Final score 1-5 the Dons!

Stats:- Shots 3 to 30, on target was 2-17. CCC's 1-6. Celtic goal from a set piece rebound. Looks very promising as not even 50% fluid.

I tried tactic too. It is very good. Only I dont like 3 striker tactic. I did few changes and it is pretty good in defence.

I added tight marking and offside trap.

And then you can play with attacking training (when home and weeker)

It would be good to make thread for this tactic caouse it is very good. It would be great to test it in tactic testing.

For OI I use assss

ASweet Jebus. Thought I would give this a real Bastige of a first fixture on my Aberdeen save.

Away to Celtic! Final score 1-5 the Dons!

Stats:- Shots 3 to 30, on target was 2-17. CCC's 1-6. Celtic goal from a set piece rebound. Looks very promising as not even 50% fluid.
Yeah, but how download tactic from **** hyeroglyph forum XD ?

Right click and click translate option, or just look for the link endind .fmf under the fm15 picture.

Is there any possibility of you uploading a picture of your squad? I am starting a new save as juventus and would love to see how the goals are spread out. Looks like an amazing tactic!!!

I have already started my second season so I dont know if there is a way for me to show you who scored except for posting the history of each player. However, your middle striker will score the most goals and then comes the two F9s. Your two central mids will get their share of goals too from open play and also add some from the corner routine and your defenders will get the odd goal here and there.

The squad I will be using for the second season is:

GK: Courtois/Cech
DC: Zouma/Cahill/Smalling/Vallejo
WBR: Azpilicueta/Cuardrado
DM: Matic/Kondogbia
WBL: Filipe Luis/Gaya
MCR: Fabregas/Romero
MCL: Oscar/Willian
STCR: Benzema/Dybala
STC: Costa/Remy
STCL: Hazard/Munir

nice team Who takes the corners the wingbacks ?