I noticed that Andre Santos is transfer listed on my game. Looks pretty good too.
he cant defend though

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I'm looking for a good striker with newcastle, only got around 4 million though :(
Santa Cruz and Jo are cheap but they want ridiculous wages

Edit: Kadlec has to be got for 1.5mil

Last edited:
Kevin - Zaragoza (18 yrs potential)
Milan Badelj - Dinamo (good stats, cheap)

Is soto in liverpools team? hoping he will be immense.... I imagine verratti and lukaka will be some of the better youngsters again this year :)

Soto? Do you mean Suso? If so yes he is in the game and has good stats for his age.

Livaja and Assulin will be available on frees (6) but i dont think Assulin is in the demo, i havent been able to find him.

I've spent more time talking to Haris Vuckic's agent than playing the game, he's great and Bayern Munich + Man City won't give up harassing me over him D:

Signed these in my Spurs game

Kadlec - 1.5m
Lukaku - 7.5m
Beckham - 1.7m
Park Ji Sung - 4.4m

Lucas Piazon looks like he will turn out a decent player plus you can get him for only £240,000

Daniel Kofi Agyei of Fiorentina
£1.3 million
**** potential
touted as the next Michael Essien

lee chung yong is vastly improved and has potentil to be much better than seb larsson
The whole birmingham defence are very good now aswell

JMTpt.png

ch6dB.png

he cant defend though

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Santa Cruz and Jo are cheap but they want ridiculous wages

Edit: Kadlec has to be got for 1.5mil
He can play left midfield too no?

If not, re-train.

I'm looking for a good striker with newcastle, only got around 4 million though :(

Hugo Almeida is available for 2m

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Srgio Oliveira(Porto) got a 4.5 star rating PA.

Dont know if his PA will be good or if he has been mentioned but my scouts said Jake Fowler have a good future. got him free from Middlesbourgh as no Senoir contract and both Terry and Lampard said he has a bright future so he is worth a look out

Aliadiere is available on a free, could be good for lower leagues.