Dodo, the young Brazillian LB.
Only 1.7 million and normally ends up pretty good.

can someone tell me where you see the current and potential ability of the players? i know that in a scout report they have the 5 star rating system but isn't there anywhere you can see these sort of stats for yourself? if so, could someone screenshot, and then edit it on paint with an underline, then post on here? would be much appreciated

can someone tell me where you see the current and potential ability of the players? i know that in a scout report they have the 5 star rating system but isn't there anywhere you can see these sort of stats for yourself? if so, could someone screenshot, and then edit it on paint with an underline, then post on here? would be much appreciated

You need to use the editor or some third party program like FMRTE to see them because they are "hidden" stats. As far as I know, the editor for FM 2011 isn't working yet due to it being a demo and FMRTE for FM 2011 isn't available for obvious reasons.

No need for FMRTE, download Genie Scout mate , http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/genie-scout-10-3-compatible-available-now-t33735.html, there !

I can HIGHLY recommend Alphonse Areola and Son Heung-Min, Serge Aurier looks to be amazing too

Hate to sound a little stupid because you are naming a lot of foreign players but Frasier Fyvie from Aberdeen looks like he has potential.

not got demo yet good to see some one mention labyad brought him up in fm10 said he should be wonderkid on 11 hopefully enzo reale will be good as well great prospect

Leonel Galeano looks like a good defender with a bright future on the game.

Sebastian Toro can be signed for 1.6 mil. My scouts said that he have the potential to play at the same level as Vermaelen.

Axel Witsel is a steal at 2mil :O
And Steven Defour is available for 5.5 mil!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

My scouts said of Eriksen from Ajax that he has the potential to play at a similar level as Fabregas, and also stated the would be a quality signing.

Then I was able to sign Akinfeev (which I know is hardly a hidden gem) for 11.5mil, which makes him the cheapest "Quality signing" goalkeeper. In FM2010 it was Adler, now it seems Akinfeev took over that mantle in FM2011 (probably something to do with the fact that Russia did not faeture in this year's World Cup?)

Last edited:
I'm westbrom so no one wants to enter contract talks with me lol. getting offers accepted but then players dont wanna negotiate contracts with me :/ (Chamberlain and Enyeama)

not exactly a hidden gem but i was able to sign Neymar for 15mill on my man united game