I haven't had the same problem with Axel, but I cannot find Nicolas Leroy, sounds like I'm missing out... where did you sign him from?

i didnt hav him on my arsenal game, but got the updates, started a new game n he is on it. have a medium size database. that might help.

i didnt hav him on my arsenal game, but got the updates, started a new game n he is on it. have a medium size database. that might help.

how do you change the database size after you've already started the game? Thanks...

Willian Santana he is a decent centre midfielder kept out veloso and camacho with my arsenal team when playing alongside fabregas also dubbed the next ronaldinho with a minimum fee ov 5.75 :)

i bought Marquinhos for my Hearts team. 9.5million. Season later barca bought him for 14mill!

Axel Witsel is at Standard Liege (Belgium)along with Defour who was quality on FM08.

i dunno if anyone else has heard of this guy but i bought him in the first season in january for 70k called michael Kadlec and is a very good left back imo

Bolzoni - Inter DM maybe 3 million
Yuri - Brazil - CM/AM 3 million
Gerson - Brazil 15yrs CB - pre contract
Clement Grenier - lyon - CM 250k
Guindo - ASEC - LB 150-250k
Wagner - Cruizero (i think) - CM/AM - 3 million

Robert Lewandowski - This guy is brilliant!

Kacar is quality
goossens from ajax is class if you train him to be a left winger (cheap to)

i signed Choco for sevilla for about £12.5M, been playing him up front but he's complete and utter pants hasnt scored once in 8 games, so now i'm training him to play AMR see if he's more effective there, and i have never had a player that complains as much as him!

check out this guy who i just found,Frantisek Rajtoral he plays for CFR 1907 Cluj,I'm currently beggining my 2nd season with Napoli,and had already bought Olexiy Godin from them,so went back & seen this for £775,000 biggest bargain I've ever seen!!

check out this guy who i just found,Frantisek Rajtoral he plays for CFR 1907 Cluj,I'm currently beggining my 2nd season with Napoli,and had already bought Olexiy Godin from them,so went back & seen this for £775,000 biggest bargain I've ever seen!!

Well, his physical attributes aren't the greatest.

Phew, thank god you posted a list of a few growing talents because there's just no way I could have known about them any other way. Thanks pal XD

Well, his physical attributes aren't the greatest.

his physical attributes are fine,just needs to improve on his heading lol you wont find a better player for cheaper!!
oh and being a right winger he wont be doing a lot of heading & jumping anyway

Last edited:
Man United were scouting Axel Wistel last season weather they make a move i dont know

bayal-DM/CM great stats similar to gerrard! only 22
eugene Polanski- DM/CM same again quality player

I think I may be the only person who hasn't signed Witsel - does he only appear if you have the large database?

He plays for Standard Liege, so he may not show up unless you select the Belgian Leagues.....
Also, his team-mate STEVEN DEFOUR is a very good signing, quality CM.

his physical attributes are fine,just needs to improve on his heading lol you wont find a better player for cheaper!!
oh and being a right winger he wont be doing a lot of heading & jumping anyway

Well, if he's a right winger, he needs pace, and I can see he's quite slow.