High CCCs - Devastating Liverpool-esque Counter 4-5-1

Started using this tactic in my Liverpool save after having a indifferent start to the season. I have used it now for 3 games and i have got 9 points from it, have not been able to use the defensive one yet due to not playing a big team. Suarez, Sterling, Allen, and Sturidge have been my 4 best players. Only problem I seem to be having is that I am getting a lot of yellow card's, I have got 8 yellow's in three matches, but I say that is down to the players I have.
will keep you posted to see how I get on.

Started using this tactic in my Liverpool save after having a indifferent start to the season. I have used it now for 3 games and i have got 9 points from it, have not been able to use the defensive one yet due to not playing a big team. Suarez, Sterling, Allen, and Sturidge have been my 4 best players. Only problem I seem to be having is that I am getting a lot of yellow card's, I have got 8 yellow's in three matches, but I say that is down to the players I have.
will keep you posted to see how I get on.

Nice one mate. Are you using the original tactic or Dannys tweak?

Using the orginal tactic, dont think i have the player's to go with danny's. Playing southampton now they are running away with the league, going to see how this defensive one works. if people are having trouble with suarez and sturidge firing, focus there training to finishing and sterling train him to be a IF.

Using the orginal tactic, dont think i have the player's to go with danny's. Playing southampton now they are running away with the league, going to see how this defensive one works. if people are having trouble with suarez and sturidge firing, focus there training to finishing and sterling train him to be a IF.

Ok mate. I havent actually tried the defensive tactic on the new patch, so I cannot comment on how it will perform

Didnt go to well as southamton beat me 3-0 thanks to mingolet passing the ball to lambert 3 times.

I am also working on a tweak for the main tactic on the 14.3 patch. I have also created a 4-4-2 diamond formation which is working well. Im currently in 5th with Aston Villa after 28 games I think. Beat Arsenal both home and away and also City away!

Didnt go to well as southamton beat me 3-0 thanks to mingolet passing the ball to lambert 3 times.

*Facepalm* I hate when Keepers do that! Once in a match is bad enough, but 3 times?!

Do you use OI mate, also what is your match day training any SS please

No OI, Team Cohesion team training until about September (Maybe longer for large-scale changes in the squad), then I have it set to ball control for now, match day usually att. movement.

No OI, Team Cohesion team training until about September (Maybe longer for large-scale changes in the squad), then I have it set to ball control for now, match day usually att. movement.

Danny the tactic you have, do you use it all the time? or do you tweak it when playing a better team?

Hi iamauser, first of all hats off to you and your tactic
But a question, are you working on an improved tactic in order to bring BR's real life tactic into the game ,especially how they have been playing recently?

Is this tactic working good for "medium" teams? Maybe using the defensive variant a bit more?

Is this tactic working good for "medium" teams? Maybe using the defensive variant a bit more?

Honestly, I don't know (only really tried with United). However, got some success with Sweden (Runners up of EURO 2016) using it without Ibra or any real major players.

Started using this from the West Ham game onward... only conceded 2 goals in all the games and no loses!

View attachment 353829

Then i go lose 3-1 with a fully rotated squad hahah

Last edited: