High CCCs - Devastating Liverpool-esque Counter 4-5-1

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 144K
i love manage LLM. what the best formation style for LLM, direct style passing or positioning?

I would say positioning. Its obviously important to have both, but good positioning helps out massively in defense. I am playing a few more test game, then I will be releasing the tactic

Don't usually really download tactics but was thinking of trying this with A.C Milan tonight.

Any tips?

Im basing this of LFCMarshalls update, but Montolivo should definitely work well in the Regista role. He has the Tries Killer balls and long range passes PPMs, and it should also render his shoots from distance PPM useless (which is a good thing)

I would recommend getting a new AMR who is left footed. El Shaarawy will be very good on the left. And Balotelli should be a beast upfront.

@iamauser Eliminated Atl. Madrid from CL over 2 legs using original Benfica squad

View attachment 510297

Nice result mate. Who did you get in the final?

still having a few problems with my LLM tactic. I'm conseeding about 70% of goals from scrappy corners. I know this is obviously a bug, but has anyone found a way of combating this?

still having a few problems with my LLM tactic. I'm conseeding about 70% of goals from scrappy corners. I know this is obviously a bug, but has anyone found a way of combating this?

Not sure if it helps but from the testing of some people on my tactic and sources from the SI forum say that the default setting setting is actually the best. I have also read that if you set to 'clear to flanks' you'll have less of those pinball situations in front of the goal after the initial clearance. However, using that setting also takes away the exploit the middle instruction so for me that is not an option but perhaps it works for you.

Not sure if it helps but from the testing of some people on my tactic and sources from the SI forum say that the default setting setting is actually the best. I have also read that if you set to 'clear to flanks' you'll have less of those pinball situations in front of the goal after the initial clearance. However, using that setting also takes away the exploit the middle instruction so for me that is not an option but perhaps it works for you.

thanks for the advice mate. Clearing to the wings might work very well. I shall give it a go after I finish work

Cheers iamauser, not tried it yet still will hopefully play it tonight. I've got a slightly edited database where I put a few 15 year olds in to the Milan team with high potential for a bit of fun to see how I can develop them. Got a right back, a right winger who can play on the left too and a centre mid.

Will see how I get on :)

I'm only in Quarters now...drew Dortmund. Will keep you posted!

I'm only in Quarters now...drew Dortmund. Will keep you posted!

For some reason I read that as you beat them in the semi finals. No idea why. Was probably half asleep at the time lol

I am very close to releasing the LLM version of this tactic! I thought the new patch would mess the tactic up, but it seems to work even better! Alex Nimley as my striker has now scored 5 in 3 games on the new patch. Will play a few more games before releasing.

I am very close to releasing the LLM version of this tactic! I thought the new patch would mess the tactic up, but it seems to work even better! Alex Nimley as my striker has now scored 5 in 3 games on the new patch. Will play a few more games before releasing.

Great!!

Iamauser, we're waiting & crossing fingers for success :) LLM desperately needed

What's a " LLM " tact ??? I'm new around here lol, thanks.

I used your v2 tact on the last patch and it worked great, does someone know if it still does ?

What's a " LLM " tact ??? I'm new around here lol, thanks.

I used your v2 tact on the last patch and it worked great, does someone know if it still does ?

LLM = Lower League Management. So basically a tactic that works well in the lower leagues

Oh I see, so if I am playing with Inter Milan i'd better stick on your v2 tact ?

Ok, here it is!

Iamauser's LLM tactic

After much waiting, my LLM tactic is now ready for release! There are only a few tweaks from the original, but it seems to work much better. If anyone wants to try it in the higher divisions at let me know how it goes, that would be great! The same stats are required from the OP

View attachment 413356
The Tactic

View attachment 413357
Results from blue line onwards on latest patch

View attachment 413355
League position (Media Prediction 18th)

DOWNLOAD: View attachment 413354

Oh I see, so if I am playing with Inter Milan i'd better stick on your v2 tact ?

I cant yet comment because I have only tried it with Shrewsbury in League 1. It should work with higher teams though

Creating now save with Gladbach, will tell you results.

What are your team instructions buddy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is working great for me on the new patch mate (the original tactic not the LLM one). Second season with Saints and I've only lost one game all season!

Back