Resource icon

High Press, High Possession tactic 2020-07-07

I find it funny that this was posted about same time as another tactic on here. The other tactic looked to have some great results, but there was no effort at all put into the OP. NNothing. You however put in a lot of work into your OP, so I tried your tactic instead.

Its an absolutley brilliant tactic! already had some great results with a variety of teams. Really well done mate!

Edit: Really like how it - just like RL-Liverpool - differs from other 433 by using the central midfield as practically an "engine room", and not the classic AP/BBM/MEZ what have you that we've seen so many times. Great stuff! Gettign great results and playing enjoyable football.

Last edited:
Hey man, loving the look of this and VERY interesting view off Klopps tactics this year. The idea behind having 2 SS is wonderful!

I find it funny that this was posted about same time as another tactic on here. The other tactic looked to have some great results, but there was no effort at all put into the OP. NNothing. You however put in a lot of work into your OP, so I tried your tactic instead.

Its an absolutley brilliant tactic! Had already had some great results with a variety of teams. Really well done mate!

cheers!

Do you mind sharing the results with me please? Its my first ever tactic share so be interested to see how it works with others. Did you manage to see a difference in the high press?

Interesting shape. Where do most of the goals come from? When ive tried a two AMC/SS formation there's a heavy reliance on those two to perform. If they don't get a good rating the whole team performs badly

Interesting shape. Where do most of the goals come from? When ive tried a two AMC/SS formation there's a heavy reliance on those two to perform. If they don't get a good rating the whole team performs badly
Hi, to be honest. Majorty of the goals thus far have come from the pressing forward, but the shadows strikers aren't far behind. Salah/Mane as SS have been hit a miss in the early season with rating varying from 6.4 to 8, but doesn't seem to be affecting results/performances.

Wow. I just beat Man City with this tactic(I’m Ajax) in season one: 4-1✌?