High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

postrotok

Reaction score
Hi People.
I want to share this amazing tactic with you. It worked wonders for me, hope it will work for u too.
I tested with A.C. Milan first season no signings and here is a screenshots to show u my success with it.
View attachment 390970

TACTIC SCREENSHOT
View attachment 390969

Yes. It is 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond) but during the game its changing to 2-3-2-3 by itself. See he screenshot of average positions in Championship Final game against Bayern.

View attachment 390967

Its very Attacking football with no real danger to concede a goal because its perfectly connected with defenders leaving no space for their attackers.
Midfielders are making a very high pressing to opposition players forcing them to make a mistake, when your DCs and DM taking interceptions. In this screenshot u will see how many Interceptions they made in one game.

View attachment 390968

With this tactic u will have an unbelievable number of shot on Goal . In some matches i had 50,but approximately is around 20-30 shots per match. Here is a game against Juventus from Cup Final.

View attachment 390965

This tactic its not so superior in creating a clear cut chances but it is extremely good in creating Half chances which are sometimes more clear than regular CCC. :) Here is an example.

View attachment 390966

I do Trainings like this. u can do that also. Individual trainings i leave to assistant. Match preparation on Att Movement. Pitch size is normal.

View attachment 390964

Here is how my league table looks like after the first season.

View attachment 390963

VERY IMPORTANT OI

Because of this set-up of OI u r playing high pressing and beautiful attacking football.
OIs are already inserted in tactic. If u dont like them ,than try it yourself.

PERFECT CORNER SET-UP

Yes. this setup gave me a lot of goals... not scoring directly from them but creating very good chances for scoring them.

IMPORTANT TIP IS THAT U MUST PUT YOUR AMC TO TAKE YOUR CORNERS. IT DOESNT ONLY INFLUENCE ON THE CORNERS, BUT ON THE WHOLE GAME. IT DOESNT MATTER IF HE IS NOT GOOD CORNER TAKER, JUST PUT HIM TO TAKE YOUR CORNERS. :) WOULD BE AWESOME IF U WOULD HAVE DM(ANCHOR MAN) WITH GOOD LONG SHOT OPTION BECAUSE HE IS THE FIRST WHO RECEIVES THE BALL ON PENALTY AREA WHERE HE HAS A CLEAR POSITION TO SHOT.

Video would be better but i will try to show u how it looks like in screenshots.

View attachment 390957View attachment 390956View attachment 390955

Nigel De Jong was my DM , and he has a long shots 11. So it would be awesome if u would have in your squad a good long range shooter who plays on Dm position. I am interested in how it would work and how much goals he would score because i only tested this tactic with AC Milan.

PLAYERS

In this field i will only say that it would be awesome if u would have players with good marking and tackling options in every positions. In my team i had Kaka playing on AMC position and he was the best assistant in the league with 15 assists and also 15 goals only in seria A. And i had three players on list of 5 top goalscorers
Balotelli scored 19 , Honda 18 and el Sharaawy 18. Here is a screenshot

View attachment 390954

And more screenshot

View attachment 390953View attachment 390952View attachment 390951View attachment 390950View attachment 390949View attachment 390948View attachment 390947View attachment 390946View attachment 390945View attachment 390944

I THINK I SAID ENOUGH ABOUT THE TACTIC. NOW ITS TIME FOR U TO ENJOY IN THIS GAME ))))

View attachment 390943

HERE IS A LINK FOR VERSION 2 OF MY TACTIC . IT MUCH MORE STRONGER IN DEFENSE AND ATTACK IS TH E SAME. I RECOMMEND TO USE THIS VERSION.

View attachment 390100

THE CUBE NEW UPDATED TACTIC

View attachment 373287

TWEAKED TACTIC MADE BY Diavolo1992

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-win-46-c-milan-goal-difference-100-a-61.html

u can find it in post #607

Last edited:
I dont understand what players type needed....

And what you said about tackling and marking?

Im currently loving ur xox tactic, well done with AC, this looks special

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I dont understand what players type needed....

And what you said about tackling and marking?

I wanted to say that it would be perfect if all of your players would have a good tackling and marking attributes.

About tackling and marking. i was talking about opponents instructions and how to set up them if u dont like mine which are already inserted in the tactic.

sorry about my english )))

plugged it in with ternana in serie b. won 5 drew 1 lost 1. so far so good.

was your ac milan save on classic aswell? i'm sure the engine's different.

i also forget to put this picture. it can be also interesting because the also played with my tactic. Its Milan under19 , they won the league . Now i am not sure how strong they are comparing to other teams, but i can say for sure that they scored 79 goals, and second best was inter u19 with 51 goal which finished in third place in that league.

View attachment 390930

it leaks goal liked mad.......I score 5 goals thought it's easy, then conceded 5 goals....yes I did OI liked u said

plugged it in with ternana in serie b. won 5 drew 1 lost 1. so far so good.

was your ac milan save on classic aswell? i'm sure the engine's different.

No, i was playing in regular mode === full featured simulation.

Whats media prediction to finish for Ternana in Seria B?

No, i was playing in regular mode === full featured simulation.

Whats media prediction to finish for Ternana in Seria B?

won 6 drew 1 lost 1 now. still only half fluid.

my media prediction is around mid table, i'm in 2026.

it leaks goal liked mad.......I score 5 goals thought it's easy, then conceded 5 goals....yes I did OI liked u said

OIs are already implemented in tactic. My suggestion is to not touch them. try like that. Not sure why ive even write that for manually making OIs. it seems that i didnt explain that well, so i will delete it in opening post. just try tactic without touching OI.

sorry. it is because of my bad english ))