High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

Set pieces need tweaking from the basic as well as couple of player instructions etc, but other than that, my England team have taken this like duck to water.. :)

awesome work.

View attachment 564916

Last edited:
It's actually really similar to Liverpool's tactic this season with the WBs and the DM. Also similar as it's a bit like Rodgers' style of 'we'll score more than you.' Other than the defending of set pieces I really like this tactic, well done!

it's a really top tactic. shame the thread won't get half as many replies as some of the others because of their reputation. even though this tactic is better than some of theirs.

This tactic is ridiculously good. Easily the best post-14.3 tactic out there. I've made some slight tweaks for a tighter defense and to add my corner routine that's usually good for 15+ goals a season and that has made this tactic nearly unbeatable. Just excellent!

it's a really top tactic. shame the thread won't get half as many replies as some of the others because of their reputation. even though this tactic is better than some of theirs.

Rate the thread 5 stars, get it some notice, i did :)

This tactic is ridiculously good. Easily the best post-14.3 tactic out there. I've made some slight tweaks for a tighter defense and to add my corner routine that's usually good for 15+ goals a season and that has made this tactic nearly unbeatable. Just excellent!

Agreed, what did u do to the def? i only pulled the set pieces apart so far..

Vancouver save. Media prediction: 16th

I'm fully aware that the MLS is a pretty easy league to get results in, but it's a brilliant start considering my 'star' player is Kenny ****** Miller.

0bBa9FT.png

Agreed, what did u do to the def? i only pulled the set pieces apart so far..

One defender on defend and the other on cover, helps clear things up a bit. And then my set piece defense and offense tweaks, usually get at least 1 corner goal a game. With those, this tactic is practically unbeatable. I'm in awe.

One defender on defend and the other on cover, helps clear things up a bit. And then my set piece defense and offense tweaks, usually get at least 1 corner goal a game. With those, this tactic is practically unbeatable. I'm in awe.

Can yuo share it?!

Sweet tactic, will post results etc in due time, currently the tactic is halfway fluid and the results has been nice.

I'm very confident at home against most teams, the 1 touch football is nice, and the pressing in the oppontents half is great, also playing exciting football.

Only one bad thing is the defence, away from home against the bigger teams i worry, maybe suggest someone can make a slightly more conservative tactic similar to this one? was thinking of maybe putting the striker or the enganche to the defender spot to make 3 defenders, suggestions?

your tactic is great but often away against small teams the resultats are not good.

View attachment 390671

I plugged it against black pool, first game on the screen but i made all the pre season with an other tactic... It's just 100% fluid now
I just made tweaks for defending corner set piece ( 4*player on mark 6 box yard )
You just cracked the me :O

Anyone tried this tactic with a lower league or an under-dog team??