Highest Manager Wage You've Gotten

Ameniste

Reaction score
What's the highest wage you've achieved? I've reached 100K over 3 seasons. Hoping that my reputation reaches a point where I get showered with offers and can keep demanding better wages just for the heck of it.

Im only on 41k on my second season. Placed second first season and on course to be first this season. Playing with L'pool. 100k, that's crazy lol

It helps having a sugar daddy chairman plus I've won Euro Cup, FA Cup, promoted two times. I'm going to cry when my chairman retires and suddenly I lose 50M

Well I always lower my wage to really, really small. Since it's pointless, I may's well save the club money, which could help me in proper ways. =D
So something like a tenner.. .

$77,000 for Chelsea 2016-2021, revived a $86,000 offer from Real Madrid but turned it down.

150k from liverpool in third season.
Put it down to 100k so the club wouldn't lose that much money.

i don't want anything over 70k it's not worth it because i don't want the club to lose out money.

It's pointless but the most I've gotten is actually in my current save, fourth season with Arsenal on a 140k a week contract.

£5 a week with Bolton Wanderers. Its true I took a huge paycut to get it off the wage bill

Think it was somewhere around 90k-110k a week with Villa in like 2022

£24,000 at Birmingham on current save, got a contract until 2016 so can't really change it :p

a decent 200k a week in 2017/2018 in my Leeds save

I'm on £600 at Luton they offered me a two year deal at £1000

but I wanted three years and they were saying no so I dropped my wage and got a longer deal. :)