Highest Scoring Game in FM2011?

FA Cup final against Man UTD on my first season with West Brom, clear underdogs - went two nil down... Very good game and a crucial match too! Maybe not my most highscoring game (think I've had an 8-4 and a 7-5) it was definitely the highest scoring match which actually mattered (others were in friendlies or against lower league sides). Was on the edge of my seat through this whole game, haha.

View attachment 118050

Last edited:
6-0 win over Blackpool with Spurs. Not a huge win but still decent

Quite enjoyed this result, dunno why though. Maybe cos Alan Dzagoev scored and I have a slight obsession with him :)

Quite enjoyed this result, dunno why though. Maybe cos Alan Dzagoev scored and I have a slight obsession with him :)

Bought Dzagoev as well for my Chelsea team, his doing quite well (H)

Mine is 7-1 against Wigan, would show you the screen shot but then it was from a long time ago, and I don't know how to view old matches...

my biggest mancity 6 - 3 AS Aris first leg
mancity 5 - 1 AS Aris second leg
11-4 on aggregate

highest scoring game in a competitive match 7-6 arsenal vs man utd :)

352exco.jpg

domination?

Thrashed United 8-0 in the league at the Emirates Villa scored 5!! 2nd highest are a 7-0 win in the league against United again, 7-0 vs Citeh, 7-0 vs Spurs all at home.

Certainly not the highest scoring but the most satisfying as well. Especially when you see what competition this was in...

Mine:
Porto 9-0 Beira-Mar (in FM11)
Barcelona 10-0 Barcelona B (FM10)

(not including friendlies)
Highest scoring - Newcastle 2-4 Chelsea
Biggest win - Newcastle 3-0 Wigan (and Bradford)

Im not one for getting big results. I just beat Ballymena Utd 6-0 in a friendly with a coloccini hat trick though

Beat some affiliated team in a friendly with Athletico 13-0 with Simao scoring 8. Funnest thing I've ever watched even though it was just a pre-season friendly and Simao and Ganso were my only first teamers who started the match.

My AFC Wimbledon side from the BSP away to Championship Doncaster in the FA cup 3rd round:

Last edited: