Highest Scoring Game in FM2011?

http://img801.imageshack.us/f/liverpool82stuttgart.png/
Great win, and Andy Carrol with 4 goals, a great buy for me actually

liverpool82stuttgart.png

Last edited:
Second season with Arsenal against my beloved NUFC.

just had my higest scoring competitive match on fm11, lost tho as i tried to play mostly youngsters lol, was a close game tho!

Not sure what my highest scoring ones are. I think I've gotten 11 or 12 in a friendly, I've won games 5 or 6 to 3, think I won 7-0.

My biggest victory though was when I was Sporting CP with two games left in the season. I was in season 4 I think, and Porto had won the league every year (once I lost by 5 points after leading for most of the season, another time I lost by 2, another time I lost by 1). We were up by 2 points but our goal differential was much worse. I usually lost the big teams in that save but we won 5-0 to clinch the league. It was amazing.

12 nil friendly
Its kind of funny how it says 'Leicester have done what was expected of them, winning by a twelve goal margin' as if they should be doing it every week XD

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I once played a team called Muir Of Ord when i was managing liverpool. 27-0 that game.

How do you take screenshots?

I've had once a 15-0 with Hungary against San Marino. I know, not the best win, but it felt good.