Votes: 112 18.8%
  • 40-45

Votes: 84 14.1%
  • 45+

Votes: 228 38.3%

• Total voters

Andrew37

Reaction score
Who is the highest scoring player in your team for a single season? I haven't had much success twith Fm2010, but in cm07 I had Kaka in my team and he had 78 goals and 65 assists. Messi + Kaka+ Ronaldinho+Eto'o was to die for. Scored 256 goals that season.

Anyway, post screenshots and maybe the way you played him etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is he highest scoring player in your team for a single season? I haven't had much success twith Fm2010, but in cm07 I had Kaka in my team and he had 78 goals and 65 assists. Messi + Kaka+ Ronaldinho+Etoo was to die for. Scored 256 goals that season.

Anyway, post screenshots and maybe the way you played him etc.

sweet mother of god that's a lot of goals!!!!

Forlan got me 74 the other day :)

sweet mother of god that's a lot of goals!!!!

Yes it is. Played 3 F's and Eto'o as a single ST. beat Real Madrid 7-1. Highest scoring game was something like 25-0. Won the treble 9 times ina row. Then I quit because Kaka and Ronaldinho retired. Not as fun playing with regens IMO

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

74!!!!. Highest Ive had in fm2010 is 30 with Pato.

I'l put a screenshot up in a minute :)

when i was playing Yaya Sanogo scored 67 goals and a rating of 8.19 for Real Madrid

Stuff like that just has no basis in reality. Ridiculous, really ;)

And I've never had one that was that crazy :(

Diego Forlan has just scored 42 goals in all competitions on my game (not my player sadly). However my best this time round has been just Cristiano Ronaldo with 38 in all competitons, playing as inside forward.
View attachment 42704

I dont mean any disrepect here but is it just me or as the seasons go on the players who are good dont have the best stats. I remember a few seasons back and a young Kid at chelsea (forget his name) tore up the premier league and knocked me out the champs lge and he had like finishing 12 long shots 10 type figures but he scored loads, I feel this is slighlty wrong as how can I judge the best when stats mean nothing??
Just looking at dzeko at 30 with his return and he has finishing 16 composure 15 which is good but not imo 70 odd goals good, to get that you should have finishing 20 composure 20 etc etc.

WHOA! How the **** did he score 77 in a season. In FM07 I got Berbatov for Arsenal and he got 41 goals.