• 40-45

Votes: 84 14.1%
  • 45+

Votes: 228 38.3%

• Total voters
I am, I am :)

Rotation ;)

Dzeko/Forlan - Aguero/Gignac/Chucho :wub:

Andriy Voronin 80 goals for liverpool and he won player of the year, Golden boot and took torres place in liverpools first team.

As you can probably tell. I am a lier... But theres always hope

He was absolutely amazing in some and ***** in others

LOL, still.. guessing you won the league??

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Sorry mate, 77 with dzeko :p

HOW THE ****!!
what tactic do you use, my best is Van Persie who scored about 38 prem goals, (don't know exactly cos my game crashed but..) - also on fm 09 about third season in Walcott learned how to header and how to finish from RW scored about 30 goals and another 20+ assists..

Woah, these amounts of goals are incredible.. Never seen anything even close. :(

Kris Boyd bagged 32 in my season with Real Madrid, thats all he done though :p

My Top 5

Fernando Torres - 81
Fernando Torres - 63
Steven Gerrard - 45
Fernando Torres - 39
David N'Gog - 23

They where all on the first patch, on the 10.2 patch for some reason, have not been able to match it, the best i have done on 10.2 is 33 with Ryan Babel.

And if you do want to know how i get Torres 81 goals then.... I had Torres upfront with N'Gog, Torres 'Complete Forward' and N'Gog 'Poacher'.

I then i Gerrard behind them, as 'Attacking Mid Attack'

Ryan Babel & Dirk Kuyt, where on the wings as 'Inside Forwards'.

And that worked super in 1st season, 2nd season, 3rd season, and half way through the 4th. Then i got bored.

My Top 5

Fernando Torres - 81
Fernando Torres - 63
Steven Gerrard - 45
Fernando Torres - 39
David N'Gog - 23

They where all on the first patch, on the 10.2 patch for some reason, have not been able to match it, the best i have done on 10.2 is 33 with Ryan Babel.

And if you do want to know how i get Torres 81 goals then.... I had Torres upfront with N'Gog, Torres 'Complete Forward' and N'Gog 'Poacher'.

I then i Gerrard behind them, as 'Attacking Mid Attack'

Ryan Babel & Dirk Kuyt, where on the wings as 'Inside Forwards'.

And that worked super in 1st season, 2nd season, 3rd season, and half way through the 4th. Then i got bored.
thast cos the CCC bug means you're missing the chances that your team would have converted in 10.0

Cant remember which CM it was but i signed Fausto Rossini and he got me 46 goals that season him and a certain mr kennedy bakricioglu got me 2nd in the prem in my first season with west ham and relegation predicted, one of the most fun saves i have played on a FM/CM ahh the good old days!

In previous fm's Van Nistelrooy hit 67 and Adriano has my record of 74 but that was with the traing schedule cheat back on the 07' version,these days Rolando Bianchi scored 52 in all comps for my Parma save season 10/11!
not as impressive as some previous post's but there you go!

It's weird so many people had 45+
Mines is Rickie Lambert

Cant remember which CM it was but i signed Fausto Rossini and he got me 46 goals that season him and a certain mr kennedy bakricioglu got me 2nd in the prem in my first season with west ham and relegation predicted, one of the most fun saves i have played on a FM/CM ahh the good old days!

I'm sure that was champ manager 01' it had a blue cover?
Rossini was ace in that one and so was a guy that played for Milan called Gianni Comandini,used to be transfer listed for 3million and his stats always jumped up by at least +3 by end of season! Might have been a bug but he was **** hot and totally fell of the face of the footballing planet after that!:p

What tactic do you use? I only got 25 - 30 out of my strikers
for those interested, i just use a crazyily attacking 4-1-3-2 kind of thing, with dzeko as an advanced foward, and aguero supporting him.but it was really just my team plays a really attacking game (half the time i have the thingy set on overload) and dzeko leads the line, and with his heading abilty he just bangs them in...he could have scored even more though...he had 50 by february..but others have already gone higher than that.. :S

In FM09 this guy I had for everton i think his name was bagohra or sumin scored 70 goals in the prem for me and my coaches said he was **** lol ;)