Votes: 92 15.5%
  • 35-40

Votes: 112 18.8%
  • 40-45

Votes: 84 14.1%
  • 45+

Votes: 228 38.3%

• Total voters
WHAT STERIOD TACTICS DO YOU LOT USE?!!! best i managed was Nilmar with my ajax team im 09 30 goals (22 league)and i was crazy happy! that said my midfield does average 6-7 goals per player (30 man team...)

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

37 in 53 for my awesome regen....
Not bad for an amc playing as a trequartista in a 4-6-0

now that is a steriod tactic..for mad managers only...kudos and massive respect are due!

For me it was Simeon Jackson for my Leage 1 Cheltenham Team on Fm09.

He managed to notch 53. He was however ousted by Peter Thompson of Bournemouth who scored 57!!

On my Notts County File, on our first season in the premiership, I bought Welliton for £16.5 million and Adebayor for $3 Million.

Both were brilliant buys as can be seen below. Adebayor was a Man City reject, and after his first year won striker of the year!

technically forlan did score more if you count international goals

Im in feb and already James Vaughan has got 39, will post a screenie when the season is over.

On a 2 player game on CM03/04 me and my mate had he was United and played Ruud Van Nistelroy up top on his own. He finished the season with 104 goals, still to this day the most incredible thing I have ever seen on any FM/CM game.

Aguero: - 54 goals in 54 games

aguero.jpg

Forlan - 99 goals in 53 games
Forlan.jpg

Tactic: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/mr-houghs-wonder-tactic-t32044.html

oh my god man thats crazy 99 goals in one season... thats the best i heard soo far.. 57 goals in the league alone... must be a beast for you..

oh my god man thats crazy 99 goals in one season... thats the best i heard soo far.. 57 goals in the league alone... must be a beast for you..

I've seen some guys with over 200 goals in one season.... He had some insane Regens in the Irish league.

Will try to find the link.

Yannis Tafer scored 54 times for my Southampton.
No screenshot, but it was in Coca-cola league 1 tho ;)
How the **** can Cavani be that good at his mental stats?

how did u play him thats imense

If that was for me about vaughan, i played him on the goal glutter tactic, and on the right of the front 3, finished the season with 60+ 27 in the league, top scorer. i wil get a screenie up if any1 wants to see it.

It really isn't that hard if you're using the corner trick to get goals from a striker. Even not so good ones.

I'll let you see what I mean.

And I was rotating both of them from the lurk outside role, so yes, I could have gotten more goals from one person if I didn't rotate them.

Edit: ****, had no idea why it couldn't show the statistics of the player. Benitez has 38 goals and 21 assists while John Fleck has 36 goals and 19 assists in total games.

Last edited: