Highland Charge by a Scottish lad v1 16.3 4231 (Scots warfare tactic)

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

SteveScarlett

Apr 3, 2011
## Highland Charge v1 4231 (16.3) by a Rangers fan ##

Hi lads,

I just made a tactic which one did work well for me. Higland charge is an old time scottish warfare tactic.

I didnt try the tactic from the begining. So do not judge me before you read here. If this tactic works or does not work please feel free to share the feedbacks.

Last edited:

GobBluthJD

Nov 8, 2011
slagging peoples tactics off, theres a nice guy you are. Just try it first before having a go at him. no need of it. Especially from you who has uploaded alot of tactics.
Lol. It's 2033. With a team who dominates their league easily every year. That's hardly slagging it off. It's just a fact. But tell you what, to make you happy, I'll try it in 2016 with Leicester. Okay? Will that make you happy?

jonnyharb

Oct 6, 2010
Lol. It's 2033. With a team who dominates their league easily every year. That's hardly slagging it off. It's just a fact. But tell you what, to make you happy, I'll try it in 2016 with Leicester. Okay? Will that make you happy?
honestly couldnt care what you try, it ain't my tactic. cant see the point in even commenting negative comments on someones tactic without even trying it. Stating Facts as you say putting a tactic down doesnt help anyone without even trying it.

GobBluthJD

Nov 8, 2011
honestly couldnt care what you try, it ain't my tactic. cant see the point in even commenting negative comments on someones tactic without even trying it. Stating Facts as you say putting a tactic down doesnt help anyone without even trying it.
:'(

Okay, here we go. 2016, not 2033. A normal team, not a powerhouse. I hope it's a great tactic, the best on here, and I'll have to eat my humble pie.
View attachment 161920

Nov 1, 2010
So he's in 2033, what year does the ME change?

Just put in the tactic for top teams bracket.
The point is that by that point, with that team in that league it's not even that he's a top team compared to everybody else. His squad should be so far ahead of the rest that quite frankly you could make them play a 0-0-10 and you should still be winning every game.

Creating a tactic that wins with a team that is so far ahead of their opponents is something that a toddler could do.