Highland Charge by a Scottish lad v1 16.3 4231 (Scots warfare tactic)

SteveScarlett

Reaction score
## Highland Charge v1 4231 (16.3) by a Rangers fan ##

Hi lads,

I just made a tactic which one did work well for me. Higland charge is an old time scottish warfare tactic.

I didnt try the tactic from the begining. So do not judge me before you read here. If this tactic works or does not work please feel free to share the feedbacks.

Last edited:
tactic seems good man, but I don't like the team choice :)

Ok, then you can choose your favourite team and try the tactic and share the feedbacks? ;)

To be fair, every tactic should work with Fenerbahçe. Tried it with any other teams?

:p didn't even notice that! Nothing to see here then...
slagging peoples tactics off, theres a nice guy you are. Just try it first before having a go at him. no need of it. Especially from you who has uploaded alot of tactics.

slagging peoples tactics off, theres a nice guy you are. Just try it first before having a go at him. no need of it. Especially from you who has uploaded alot of tactics.

Lol. It's 2033. With a team who dominates their league easily every year. That's hardly slagging it off. It's just a fact. But tell you what, to make you happy, I'll try it in 2016 with Leicester. Okay? Will that make you happy?

Lol. It's 2033. With a team who dominates their league easily every year. That's hardly slagging it off. It's just a fact. But tell you what, to make you happy, I'll try it in 2016 with Leicester. Okay? Will that make you happy?
honestly couldnt care what you try, it ain't my tactic. cant see the point in even commenting negative comments on someones tactic without even trying it. Stating Facts as you say putting a tactic down doesnt help anyone without even trying it.

honestly couldnt care what you try, it ain't my tactic. cant see the point in even commenting negative comments on someones tactic without even trying it. Stating Facts as you say putting a tactic down doesnt help anyone without even trying it.

:'(

Okay, here we go. 2016, not 2033. A normal team, not a powerhouse. I hope it's a great tactic, the best on here, and I'll have to eat my humble pie.
View attachment 161920

It's a really baffling tactic. Media Prediction 9th, we're currently 6th in January. The striker scores a lot, I will give it that, but it leaks goals badly. I could see how it would be a juggernaut in 2033 with a good team though. But it'll take a long time to get there. It's weird, you'll beat Southampton 4-2 then lose to Stoke 0-4.

View attachment 161879

View attachment 161878

View attachment 161877

So he's in 2033, what year does the ME change?

Just put in the tactic for top teams bracket.

So he's in 2033, what year does the ME change?

Just put in the tactic for top teams bracket.

The point is that by that point, with that team in that league it's not even that he's a top team compared to everybody else. His squad should be so far ahead of the rest that quite frankly you could make them play a 0-0-10 and you should still be winning every game.

Creating a tactic that wins with a team that is so far ahead of their opponents is something that a toddler could do.