Higuain's season over

I don't think you can say that just yet ;) If Kaka can reproduce the form of 4/5 years ago (which is highly unlikely :p) then Benzema will be more than good enough for Madrid to beat the dirty Barcelona

Kaka is woeful in Spain, has rarely showed anything like the form with AC. Benzema is a scorer, but he is not Real Madrid quality.

Didn't realise this lol.. Lukaku then?

Too young, that is why Anderlecht are not accepting bids.

Me too.. without Higuain, RM is nothing.. he´s the best striker in the world and one of the more underrated ...

Higuain? Under-rated? Where have you been living mate? Everyone knows what he is capable of, but David Villa is better all round.

Me too.. without Higuain, RM is nothing.. he´s the best striker in the world and one of the more underrated ...

Real madrid are nothing without Higuain? I know he's slightly underrated but he's not THAT amazing mate...

Diego Forlan maybe . Although Real has been linked with loads of strikers - Tevez , Hernandez , Adebayor

I dont think they get Dzeko. Mancini confirmed he likes Dzeko and would like to have him. And when City wants something... they will get him. Dzeko is probly on his way there.

Anyways, benzema played against Getafe AWFULL! Real seriously need some good striker.... benzema looks like he is FORCED to play. And that he would like to be on the bench instead.

Not sure who it could be though.... maybe Adebayor because he could be cheap now? Or maybe Klose could join with Ozil and Khedira :D

Tevez to Real?

hasn't dzeko agreed a 27m deal with city?

and real are nothing with higuain? yeah your right cause ronaldo, kaka, ozil, benzema, di maria, alonso, their all ***** tbf..

robbie keane lol

I heard from a very reliable source (News of the World) that Mourinho is going to buy Eddie Johnson and Emile Heskey.

I dont think they get Dzeko. Mancini confirmed he likes Dzeko and would like to have him. And when City wants something... they will get him. Dzeko is probly on his way there.

Anyways, benzema played against Getafe AWFULL! Real seriously need some good striker.... benzema looks like he is FORCED to play. And that he would like to be on the bench instead.

Not sure who it could be though.... maybe Adebayor because he could be cheap now? Or maybe Klose could join with Ozil and Khedira :D

Like they wanted Kaka?

Real madrid are nothing without Higuain? I know he's slightly underrated but he's not THAT amazing mate...

Yeah, he is mate, last year he was the second top scorer of the BBVA league just behind Messi, but playing less minutes... also last year he had the best record of goals per minute.. over Villa, Rooney, Aguero, Messi, Drogba, Tevez and everyone..

Yeah, he is mate, last year he was the second top scorer of the BBVA league just behind Messi, but playing less minutes... also last year he had the best record of goals per minute.. over Villa, Rooney, Aguero, Messi, Drogba, Tevez and everyone..

Did you see most of his goals??? I live in Spain and see Spain's equivalent of MoTD. He scores 9/10 goals from within 5 yards.

jose wants a target man who is big as hes had in most teams hes coached ie drogba,milito but not just a lump 1 that can run at defense and create there own chances

Kaka is woeful in Spain, has rarely showed anything like the form with AC. Benzema is a scorer, but he is not Real Madrid quality.

Too young, that is why Anderlecht are not accepting bids.

Higuain? Under-rated? Where have you been living mate? Everyone knows what he is capable of, but David Villa is better all round.

He is underrated, he´s much better than Benzema and do much more than Kaka and earns less the half of what they earn per year.. also he was the top scorer of RM since 2008, and he was sub of Van Nistelroy and Raul, but he win the place in the start 11 .. but in 2009 he start as a sub again, that time of Benzema, despite what has he done in the season before.. but again.. he win the place starting a sub.. also last season he was the second top scorer just behind Messi, and he was the player with the best media of goals per minute, over Villa and all the players of the world, and he scored more goals than Villa in less time.. so he´s very underrated, and he´s better than David Villa.

Like they wanted Kaka?

.........that was when HUGHES was the manager. No stars wanted to sign for him.... the thing is different when they have a HIGH profile manager now. Players want to sign for Mancini...of course he wanted Krasic in some point too and now he is in Juve.

But with manini in charge, they have huge chances to attract the best players in the world to City..but it's not very much needed anymore.

Did you see most of his goals??? I live in Spain and see Spain's equivalent of MoTD. He scores 9/10 goals from within 5 yards.

So ?.. that´s what a Centre Forward does.. but he has some very pretty goals from mid distance..