Higuain's season over

They're not winning the league anyway. No one could beat Barca currently.

Did you see most of his goals??? I live in Spain and see Spain's equivalent of MoTD. He scores 9/10 goals from within 5 yards.

Thats EXACTLY what Messi does too. When did Messi last time score outside the box???? It's really hard to remember... soo long time.

.........that was when HUGHES was the manager. No stars wanted to sign for him.... the thing is different when they have a HIGH profile manager now. Players want to sign for Mancini...of course he wanted Krasic in some point too and now he is in Juve.

But with manini in charge, they have huge chances to attract the best players in the world to City..but it's not very much needed anymore.

Pretty sure Mancini wanted Torres too. And, if IIRC Kaka said he only wanted to join Madrid, I highly doubt Mancini would have changed that.

On topic: Shame for Higuain, he'd looked in good form with the Madrid system from the highlights I saw of him, quality poacher. How many strikers are going to want to join to be dropped as soon as Higuain is back though? Or do we think whoever (If they do) sign will replace Benzema in the summer?

Thats EXACTLY what Messi does too. When did Messi last time score outside the box???? It's really hard to remember... soo long time.

ya but to be fair, messi beats about 4 players, takes it around the keeper and then taps it in from 5 yards |)

German striker pl0x or

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

ya but to be fair, messi beats about 4 players, takes it around the keeper and then taps it in from 5 yards |)
That's because Messi isn't a fooking striker

i could imagine tevez in real top

also he has played with higuain so wouldnt be a bad move ???

when higuain gets back if they play two at the front i dk reals tactis

Last edited:
jose will not sign tevez as he is not his sort of striker tevez would suit barca better than real

Llorente could do a job for 'em.. Big target man with ronaldo and di maria on either side would dominate.. Spanish aswell, and probably wouldn't cost too much.. Must also be said my spanish league knowledge is poor tho :/

Llorente,milito will be who he looks for and would not be suprised to see 1 of them by summer in real top

Any other rumours about Madrid making bids for a striker??

I think Adebayor on loan for the season will be good as Dzeko looks set to join Man City

I agree that Adebayor would be a good loan signing for Madrid and he could kick-start his career out there